Should Morrissey 'take the knee'?

I don't think anyone should take then knee unless you are asking someone to marry them

In a way, 'taking the knee' presents its own type of discrimination. It's easy enough for young sports people to take the knee, but not so easy for a middle aged person with arthritis or for the modesty of a woman in a skirt higher than knee length. Ageist, sexist?
I agree plus quite simply if you don't want to, why should you? It's subservient and stopping individuals thinking for themselves.

Taking the knee is so childish, hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have come to this? You dont anything about the people you are "taking the knee for". They could be rapists, murders,animal abusers,atheists, satan worship ers. It's all a f***ing show, look at me, I'm holier than though! I take the knee. f*** that ridiculous nonsense

Taking the knee is so childish, hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have come to this? You dont anything about the people you are "taking the knee for". They could be rapists, murders,animal abusers,atheists, satan worship ers. It's all a f***ing show, look at me, I'm holier than though! I take the knee. f*** that ridiculous nonsense
Nicely put and totally agree, how has it come to this? One colour of skin matters and nobody else does? Plus, the insistence with the very term Black Lives Matter that we're different! How about All Lives Matter and we're all the bloody same! As Moz once sang People Are The Same Everywhere

Such idiotic nonsense. Self-hating, cucked whites bowing to the new secular deities.

One should kneel like that only to our Lord and his Blessed Mother.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone should take then knee unless you are asking someone to marry them

I can't agree more. First, Morrissey risked his life and his peace singing and protesting against police brutality. Many times. He is ahead of his times and his lyrics are inmanent to human nature. He seems to be connected with a sort of conscience collective and he simply channels it. Lots of people have that power, he uses it to write beautiful songs.

Second, "taking the knee" is a symbol of submission. We shouldn't submit to or for the victims of violence, we should magnify their value and the injustice of their loss through the valorization of every single life, beginning by our own life. We are Gods. Gods don't "take the knee". Nobody should do it.

Hope I don't get lost in translation because this is a very delicate issue and I have an immense respect and solidarity for all the people who are being discriminated against for their skin color. If a single person is discriminated for their skin color we all are being injured, no matter what skin color we were born with.

maxresdefault.jpg

:handpointup: Morrissey with Venezuela's flag singing "Who Will Protect Us From The Police?"

Last edited:
In a way, 'taking the knee' presents its own type of discrimination. It's easy enough for young sports people to take the knee, but not so easy for a middle aged person with arthritis or for the modesty of a woman in a skirt higher than knee length. Ageist, sexist? I don't know much about women's hygiene, but I also imagine it could pose problems if you're wearing a sanitary towel.
I'd rather take a pee than take the knee.

"Who are these guys?"
[/QUOTE]
'Our football staff pictured taking the knee in support of "Black Lives Matter"', according to Facebook.

Men who sexually abuse woman should take a knee in the crotch.

I have 100% faith that the FBI will get the bastards. How do you like our jails gilbane? f*** you you wretched excuse for a human

Back
Top Bottom