Should Morrissey the 23rd be killed off?

M23, please stay. You are too frinky. :D

Hugh, I don't personally understand why you'd want to leave, you and the other Scottish people (the regulars) have been major contributors & funny ones at that, to this site for YEARS. However, good luck in your decision.

M23 if you hate the place and the way its run so much i suggest it might be better for your sanity if you did leave.

Personally i enjoy most of what you have to say except the pointless attacks on Kewpie and David. You need to get over whatever upset you about them.

M23, please stay. You are too frinky. :D

Aww! Shucks!

Hugh, I don't personally understand why you'd want to leave, you and the other Scottish people (the regulars) have been major contributors & funny ones at that, to this site for YEARS. However, good luck in your decision.

Don't look at it as a desire. I have to leave. Rather, forced.

M23 if you hate the place and the way its run so much i suggest it might be better for your sanity if you did leave.

Personally i enjoy most of what you have to say except the pointless attacks on Kewpie and David. You need to get over whatever upset you about them.

Ta! I hope you feel the same regarding their unjustified malice towards me. It isn't just historical, it is on-going. When one runs the site and the other controls it, I am surplus to requirements here.

Last edited:
Tags
attention whore ego stroke
Back
Top Bottom