Should Morrissey the 23rd be killed off?

The temptation to just lurk is great and would my posts be missed, or even my lack of posts be received with pleasure?

Your posts would be missed. Do not be silly, boy.

I take it you mean metaphorically rather than literally:D

You could always be called Morrissey the 24th. I bet know one would suss it out;)

Jukebox Jury

Done!

My email box never gets full.

I have no comment to make until August and even then...[/QUOTNo All right; I will post something Private to you. I don't know if we will totally agree on this issue but I think we will come quite close. But as for banning Morrrissey shows in the U.S.- that's taking it a bit far. Some of our members have NEVER SEEN Moz and should be given rights to. I understand the argument about Palestine and Israel and I am not happy with it either. If Israel tossed a good sized chunk of LAND to the Palestinians long ago, we would NOT be in this present situation.

Done!

I have no comment to make until August and even then...[/QUOTNo All right; I will post something Private to you. I don't know if we will totally agree on this issue but I think we will come quite close. But as for banning Morrrissey shows in the U.S.- that's taking it a bit far. Some of our members have NEVER SEEN Moz and should be given rights to. I understand the argument about Palestine and Israel and I am not happy with it either. If Israel tossed a good sized chunk of LAND to the Palestinians long ago, we would NOT be in this present situation.

I have banned myself from the states. Morrissey is free to do as he wishes. I never campaigned to bring him back from LA. He can do concerts and live anywhere he wishes. As long as he is happy.

The temptation to just lurk is great and would my posts be missed, or even my lack of posts be received with pleasure?

I like ya- besides did you not hear?

I wanna get the band back together.

2_blog_entry43_1.jpg

Are you gonna ask suparni to come back, too? She says no whenever I ask her to. :)

Oh, and to answer M23's question, no, you shouldn't be killed off. You're entertaining.

I tried to "befriend" her with this brand spanking new "myspacesque" forum thing you all got, I don't think she went for it. I saw your profile page where she said she is moving to Brooklyn. Something tells me that she is moving into the neighborhood where I work.

http://www.diehipster.com

Brooklyn and the hipsters and yuppies.

I tried to "befriend" her with this brand spanking new "myspacesque" forum thing you all got, I don't think she went for it. I saw your profile page where she said she is moving to Brooklyn. Something tells me that she is moving into the neighborhood where I work.

http://www.diehipster.com

Brooklyn and the hipsters and yuppies.

Man, I knew you'd see that profile comment & make that connection. :D

Done!

Palestinians have had the opportunity to have their own state time and time again over the years and all their leadship has ever wanted is war and to kill Jews.

Tags
attention whore ego stroke
Back
Top Bottom