Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Tseng

Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david tseng

• Total voters
Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

All damage can be undone in life. I agree with the majority that the so-called article should be removed. I can understand why everyone is upset, but is it really worth having a total meltdown over? I believe anyone who reads this article, will know by the first paragraph, how stupid and ridiculous it is. Even someone who has never heard of Morrissey would certainly feel this way, unless they're mentally ill, or just plain stupid. This so-called article wouldn't even have a prayer to make it on the pages of the National Examiner, which is bottom of the barrel journalism at its worst. Anyway, I think David should remove the article entirely from Morrissey-Solo, and that will be that. If a person is so upset with David for posting the article then just leave and don't come back. It's as simple as that.

One last thing. Out of all the people who are criticizing David for posting this so-called article, have any of you ever feared for your life? Have any of you ever walked in David's shoes in this regard. I'm not saying Morrissey did try to get this Steyn guy to try to rough up David or worse, but the truth is, I don't know. Two of my co-workers, who are two of the best people I've ever known, have explained to me that everyone is capable of good and evil. They're absolutely right. Everyone that posts on this forum is capable of good and evil. Every adult human being is capable of good and evil. Also David has no idea of knowing what was going on in Morrissey's mind, or Steyn's mind, or that awful manager of Morrissey's mind, all he has is the unknown and fear. I have walked in David's shoes a couple of times, a couple of miserable times, and let me tell you, fear eats you alive. Fear is as bad as physical pain and poor health. It f***ing eats you alive. One more thing, for everyone on their soapbox, would you go out of your way to protect the image of someone who has brought you fear? Yeah I know, that brings up the argument of why is David continuing to run this site. I'm so sick of that argument. He wants to continue to run the sight,it's as simple as that. Deal with it.

I think David does need to pull this story because its completely ridiculous and doesn't have a shred of merit. Plus its boring. He should pull it, and then everyone who chooses to stay at Morrissey-Solo can just move on and keep posting. The damage can be undone in the blink of an eye if you just relax, and let it go. Just say, "f*** it," and let it go.

I'm glad you have a balanced view, but your argument for David T's defense is riddled with lapses in logic. This is fundamentally problematic.

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

I read the title too quickly and misread it. I thought it said do you think David T should have approved it. So please ignore my No. I vote Yes.

I'm glad you have a balanced view, but your argument for David T's defense is riddled with lapses in logic. This is fundamentally problematic.

I understand your point and I agree with you. I didn't really connect all of the dots and some dots probably can't be connected. #1) I don't know if David is feeling any fear. I'm just guessing. I hope he's not. #2) The spotlight in this debate should be on the fact that David posted this story, and not on anything else. I took the debate down rabbit trails that led to other destinations. I do realize that people are focusing on David's decision to post the story, and not on other mitigating factors ( if that's the right terminology.) In spite of all of this, I still stick by every word I wrote. True, there are lapses in logic in what I wrote, but it reflects my heart. It's an honest reflection of how my heart feels. Thanks for your response. I thought I was going to get hammered. I wasn't expecting that kind of response.

Leave then

Retarded nonsense from some geek who probably spends his days licking spiderwebs from his cellar wall. Mouse you are a delinquent. Being told to leave by someone who joined the site in July 2014 is almost funny.

Last edited:

Agreed.

Posting crap like this just gives Morrissey even more reason to trash this site. We all get painted with the same brush when these so called news stories are given oxygen.

I think it's clear that this isn't a fan site, some of us like him, others hate him, it all leads to a crock of shit though when so much of what's on here is so negative.

Obviously the people who hate Moz love this, this is what they want. The article itself is bollocks of course but then most on here are, what makes the place tedious is that it's been over run with tedious people.

Should he remove the article? It's neither here nor there, the issue with the site is that it's a haven for trolls. The article was just more food for them.

Boy, you said it!

Interesting, after all the requests to david t. to remove the trash from the main page....this poll is removed.

Fascinating!..and oh so enlightening.

Re:

Interesting, after all the requests to david t. to remove the trash from the main page....this poll is removed.

Poll hasn't removed.
If you voted, click the number then you see yours and other users' names.

The article itself almost has been slid down to page 2.

Did you mean moved? It is better suited in the Site Feedback/Suggestions forum than the General Discussion forum. That was why it was moved.

Re:

Poll hasn't removed.
If you voted, click the number then you see yours and other users' names.

The article itself almost has been slid down to page 2.

This poll was removed from the General Discussion section.

The trashy article is still on the Main Page. Everyone with an once of integrity knows it should never have been posted anywhere on SoLow.

Did you mean moved? It is better suited in the Site Feedback/Suggestions forum than the General Discussion forum. That was why it was moved.

Right.....sure.

The article in question was just right for the Main Page?....right.

Right.....sure.

The article in question was just right for the Main Page?....right.

The poll was moved. Not the blog link. Are your bifocals up to date?

The poll was moved. Not the blog link. Are your bifocals up to date?

As usual....you miss the larger point.

I read with interest your dialogue with mr. reynolds last night. Your insight and compassion was so very compelling. Ha.

It's a good thing there are more people on this site that have some integrity than you and david tseng.

You guys are so angry, frustrated and depressed that if it wasn't for this site you'd probably jump off London Bridge hand in hand.

As usual....you miss the larger point.

I read with interest your dialogue with mr. reynolds last night. Your insight and compassion was so very compelling. Ha.

It's a good thing there are more people on this site that have some integrity than you and david tseng.

You guys are so angry, frustrated and depressed that if it wasn't for this site you'd probably jump off London Bridge hand in hand.

You are not the kind, compassionate person you purport yourself to be. You are a sycophantic phony who doles out kindness in limited doses to only those you deem worthy. Members of the groupthink. The rest? Let them slowly burn at the stake. You will even strike the match that lights the fire. You are so transparent I can see right through you. And so can everyone else. You think you are a hotshot. Reality check! You are not.

If we took a poll asking who is the most irritating new poster on the site, you would will by a landslide. You have offered nothing interesting, humorous, or insightful in any of those 322 posts of yours. You are a fly on the wall that everyone wishes to squash. An irritant. An ugly insect that carries disease and makes a lot of nose but seems to have no useful purpose other than to seek attention for itself and irritate those around it. Yes, a fly on the wall is what you are.

You are not the kind, compassionate person you purport yourself to be. You are a sycophantic phony who doles out kindness in limited doses to only those you deem worthy. Members of the groupthink. The rest? Let them slowly burn at the stake. You will even strike the match that lights the fire. You are so transparent I can see right through you. And so can everyone else. You think you are a hotshot. Reality check! You are not.

If we took a poll asking who is the most irritating new poster on the site, you would will by a landslide. You have offered nothing interesting, humorous, or insightful in any of those 322 posts of yours. You are a fly on the wall that everyone wishes to squash. An irritant. An ugly insect that carries disease and makes a lot of nose but seems to have no useful purpose other than to seek attention for itself and irritate those around it. Yes, a fly on the wall is what you are.
I thought there was a slight chance for improvement on this site...but as long as depressed, hateful, angry zeroes like yourselves run roughshod over any decency on this site...it ain't gonna happen.

You don't like the medicine fired back at you? Who cares....You've been a member longer than me....many years. The smell of you is all over this site.

I thought there was a slight chance for improvement on this site...but as long as depressed, hateful, angry zeroes like yourselves run roughshod over any decency on this site...it ain't gonna happen.

You don't like the medicine fired back at you? Who cares....You've been a member longer than me....many years. The smell of you is all over this site.

You don't like it? Then leave. Not a single person will miss you. But we ALL will notice that you are gone. We will all be relieved that we are no longer being being trolled by a idiotic, juvenile man in his late fifties--probably on disability for what...?...wait for it... DEPRESSION--posting from a basement in Florida.

You don't like it? Then leave. Not a single person will miss you. But we ALL will notice that you are gone. We will all be relieved that we are no longer being being trolled by a idiotic, juvenile man in his late fifties--probably on disability for what...?...wait for it... DEPRESSION--posting from a basement in Florida.

You and tseng are the reason Morrissey calls this...SoLow.

You and the peanut gallery cheering tseng on... is why the negativity exists here.

You don't like it when it comes back at you...do you?

You and tseng are the reason Morrissey calls this...SoLow.

You and the peanut gallery cheering tseng on... is why the negativity exists here.

You don't like it when it comes back at you...do you?

It is very rude to defecate on your host's carpet. What a ungrateful and ill-mannered guest you are! Tsk, tsk. Didn't your mammy teach you any manners, Mean?

Reality, do you enjoy these type of exchanges? If Keene is a fly on the wall, why do you talk to him. You seem to know what he is but you reveal what you are. But I guess it's all for our reading pleasure, continue.

Reality, do you enjoy these type of exchanges? If Keene is a fly on the wall, why do you talk to him. You seem to know what he is but you reveal what you are. But I guess it's all for our reading pleasure, continue.

Imagine me with a fly swatter in hand. I am swatting--not talking. Glad you enjoy the theatrics tho.

Back
Top Bottom