Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned from this site?

No. He is doing no such thing. Don't you think 99% of the fans have already pre-ordered the CD? I do. The remaining 1% will either buy it after it is released or won't. Listening pre-release has no real bearing on sales. Unless it is shit. Which it is isn't.

Oh, but I do agree he is rude and obnoxious and has the maturity level of a 14 year old boy.

But you are still trying to worm your way back into his favour with these little compliments, even though he and his partner despise literally everything about you.

Did !Viva Hate! leak the album? If so, mad respect. WPINOYB deluxe and Hollywood Bowl DVD. f***ing hell.

I agree with other people. Leaking the album doesn't detract fans from buying it. Especially tunnel vision Morrissey fans that have to have all of his records, in a neat row, like me. I still have my deluxe, flashy, expensive, bundle arriving in the post.

If you can't fork out a few dollars / pounds for the physical release, they you're a stingy f***er.

Did !Viva Hate! leak the album? If so, mad respect. WPINOYB deluxe and Hollywood Bowl DVD. f***ing hell.

I agree with other people. Leaking the album doesn't detract fans from buying it. Especially tunnel vision Morrissey fans that have to have all of his records, in a neat row, like me. I still have my deluxe, flashy, expensive, bundle arriving in the post.

If you can't fork out a few dollars / pounds for the physical release, they you're a stingy f***er.

Anyone who would enjoy the leaked album would pretty much be buying the album in the format of their collection anyway. My facebook friends who are casual Morrissey fans have zero idea the album has leaked and are still excited about it's release, nor would they take the time to unzip a torrent file, they have lives.

If !Viva Hate! did leak the album, he certainly wouldn't admit to it until well after the actual album has been released considering he's already been threatened by UMG with copyright violation for posting the spoken word promos. Of course, if Mods can see deleted posts, they'll know who leaked the album...

If !Viva Hate! did leak the album, he certainly wouldn't admit to it until well after the actual album has been released considering he's already been threatened by UMG with copyright violation for posting the spoken word promos. Of course, if Mods can see deleted posts, they'll know who leaked the album...

ib09D0IqGD3wmy.gif

Newsflash!

You cannot ban people online as there are things like Tor Browser and mutliple accounts. David and his crew tried to ban loads of people in the past and failed. You have to understand that creating a place like this will mean unwanted people will visit it. You just have to take that into account and handle it somehow.

Newsflash!

You cannot ban people online as there are things like Tor Browser and mutliple accounts. David and his crew tried to ban loads of people in the past and failed. You have to understand that creating a place like this will mean unwanted people will visit it. You just have to take that into account and handle it somehow.

Newsflash! People know. Grats on reading about Tor in USA Today.

Newsflash!

Was it really necessary to bump this thread after all this time?

Was it really necessary to bump this thread after all this time?
Well yes, Quite frankly some (MEANING 90%) of your posts & outbursts have to be digested somehow & a lot of the time you're spreading ill-will or example: Somebody calls you out & has you cornered genuinely for something you had just spewed about your least favourite singer, Morrissey. And You answer: Don't care bitch. f*** you. or stick up one of your funny(not) speeded-up cartoon video clips.

Also you have your posts lit up like the christmas tree outside the Rockefeller center NY, so everyone on the forum won't miss one of your posts. Poor little puppy,aw.

You have some preferential treatment around here & for someone like yourself who is a homophobic troll, pisses all over Morrisseys legacy every chance you get, that just makes me & 5 or 6 others wonder about the actual veritable agenda...

Letting punks like you print words of disdain about the person, this site supposedly supports...(although its way past that now) It just doesn't ring the truest IMHO.

KEEP THIS THREAD GOING UNTIL SHE OBLITERATES THE RULES ANOTHER 1000 TIMES- JUST THEN MAYBE THE SITE CAN BE: HATE-FREE.

Well yes, Quite frankly some (MEANING 90%) of your posts & outbursts have to be digested somehow & a lot of the time you're spreading ill-will or example: Somebody calls you out & has you cornered genuinely for something you had just spewed about your least favourite singer, Morrissey. And You answer: Don't care bitch. f*** you. or stick up one of your funny(not) speeded-up cartoon video clips.

Also you have your posts lit up like the christmas tree outside the Rockefeller center NY, so everyone on the forum won't miss one of your posts. Poor little puppy,aw.

You have some preferential treatment around here & for someone like yourself who is a homophobic troll, pisses all over Morrisseys legacy every chance you get, that just makes me & 5 or 6 others wonder about the actual veritable agenda...

Letting punks like you print words of disdain about the person, this site supposedly supports...(although its way past that now) It just doesn't ring the truest IMHO.

KEEP THIS THREAD GOING UNTIL SHE OBLITERATES THE RULES ANOTHER 1000 TIMES- JUST THEN MAYBE THE SITE CAN BE: HATE-FREE.

SHE! Mwahahaha.

Let's put Viva Hate's presence on this site into perspective. How about a cost/benefit analysis?

Benefits:

Leak of the Hollywood Bowl gig
Wiki
Live reporting from gigs in L.A. with links to video recordings of the yet to be heard tracks
Leak of WPINOYB (or link to source)
Lyrics to all the songs before they were available in print

All appreciated and valuable. Yes?! Clearly he really went to great effort to provide these things. Why is that? Because he is a super fan--the most loyal of all Moz fans? No. For attention, for one. The man is a psychopathic narcissist who thrives on ego stroking. Prefers it to the other kind of stroking, I'm sure. ;) But more importantly, he rushed to be the first to do all these things to have currency. That is right. Bargaining chips. Trolls need capital to work with. Without it, they cannot get away with the crap they do. He needs to position himself as a valuable, needed member so that he won't be banned or run off the site by the other well-behaved members. So by doing all those things he gets to do what he is really here to do. What he really loves to do. What he NEEDS to do. And that is to be a monster. (Costs)To be a homophobic, racist, sexist, ageist, troll. To insult Morrissey, and beta males, and post disturbing images of developmentally disabled children. To basically insult anyone and everyone. Except, of course, a few people he NEEDS as wingmen.

That is the price you pay folks for having Viva around. But it seems like most are willing to pay it.

Viva is not alone. Nor the first. I'm looking at you kid. ;) Let's just call it the TROLL MO.

Last edited:

Don't care bitch.
f*** you.
tumblr_m2w0b0bNXv1r33r0fo1_400.gif

Let's put Viva Hate's presence on this site into perspective. How about a cost/benefit analysis?

Benefits:

Leak of the Hollywood Bowl gig
Wiki
Live reporting from gigs in L.A. with links to video recordings of the yet to be heard tracks
Leak of WPINOYB (or link to source)
Lyrics to all the songs before they were available in print

All appreciated and valuable. Yes?! Clearly he really went to great effort to provide these things. Why is that? Because he is a super fan--the most loyal of all Moz fans? No. For attention, for one. The man is a psychopathic narcissist who thrives on ego stroking. Prefers it to the other kind of stroking, I'm sure. ;) But more importantly, he rushed to be the first to do all these things to have currency. That is right. Bargaining chips. Trolls need capital to work with. Without it, they cannot get away with the crap they do. He needs to position himself as a valuable, needed member so that he won't be banned or run off the site by the other well-behaved members. So by doing all those things he gets to do what he is really here to do. What he really loves to do. What he NEEDS to do. And that is to be a monster. (Costs)To be a homophobic, racist, sexist, ageist, troll. To insult Morrissey, and beta males, and post disturbing images of developmentally disabled children. To basically insult anyone and everyone. Except, of course, a few people he NEEDS as wingmen.

That is the price you pay folks for having Viva around. But it seems like most are willing to pay it.

Viva is not alone. Nor the first. I'm looking at you kid. ;) Let's just call it the TROLL MO.

A thought provoking theory you have there...
Such a shame a great mind like yours is wasted being a lonely, blogging cat lady in the middle of the desert when clearly it could be used to help solve life's great mysteries.

A thought provoking theory you have there...
Such a shame a great mind like yours is wasted being a lonely, blogging cat lady in the middle of the desert when clearly it could be used to help solve life's great mysteries.

Reacting to what that extremist from the desert is saying is totally pointless. Her problem is that the is not even backing the basic principles she claims to be backing. Her type is the same type of people that will change their mind from day to day just cause they get bored. She would defend the viewpoint that this planet is flat just to distance herself from people like you as that is the most important thing for her. She is an intellectual poser with no back up for her theories and sometimes pure madness. Her only reason for being here is to act as the energy thief and boring everyones pants off. Her type of passive aggression means that if we met her in real life her legs would turn into jello and she would try to escape from the situation. She has posted more than most here to give us a detailed map of her mind and a detailed history of why she turned into what she is. People like her always reach their breaking point and that part worries me as I think we will one day read about it and that may indeed give this website problems.

Back
Top Bottom