Poll Shove all Morrissey Central threads into one thread?

Shove all Morrissey Central threads into one thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Maybe we should storm Morrissey Central and demand Julia be put back in power.
I was hoping someone with mediocre hacking skills might (unite and) take over...?

Central posts are taking over simply because there's nothing else to talk about in Moz world. Hardly anyone is creating threads, we have no other 'news' to speak of, we're all basically under house arrest in the UK anyway. What's left?

Stick all of the Central new posts into a subforum. I don't care about these obscure, recently deceased 60s actors Morrissey cracked one out over in Kings Road.

Could we have a thread a day for each of Morrissey's solo songs, from A-Z, to keep this place more interesting (and, god forbid, more focused on the actual music) while actual real world activity is quiet? Or has that been done to death before? (Forgive me if it has.) I'd genuinely like to hear (some) people's thoughts on the songs.

Could we have a thread a day for each of Morrissey's solo songs, from A-Z, to keep this place more interesting (and, god forbid, more focused on the actual music) while actual real world activity is quiet? Or has that been done to death before? (Forgive me if it has.) I'd genuinely like to hear (some) people's thoughts on the songs.
Go ahead! Who cares if it's been done before. Active members and opinions change!

Please put this in a sub forum
I just counted there are 10 Central and A-Z posts and 9 non Central or A-Z posts on page 1.
Soon (as there are over 200 songs) there will only be Central and A-Z songs on the main page.

Hey - this is where the idea germinated! Good on you for generating discussion in this manner!

MrShoes

Back
Top Bottom