Official Facebook Signed items competition (March 25, 2020)

FB_IMG_1585151547710.jpg

"Order your copy of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain from the Official Album Store to be in with a chance of winning a limited edition signed poster, Wembley Arena set list and Vinyl: https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstore

*NB those who have already purchased the album via this store will be automatically entered into the competition."

Nice items.
Regards,
FWD.

why is this called a "competition" and not a "lottery"? wouldve expected something a little bit more creative.
We’re talking about Morrissey here. You need to lower your expectations, significantly.

Oh f***, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)
Yet you spend your time posting on a Morrissey website - this makes me think that you are an utter twat.

View attachment 55392

"Order your copy of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain from the Official Album Store to be in with a chance of winning a limited edition signed poster, Wembley Arena set list and Vinyl: https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstore

*NB those who have already purchased the album via this store will be automatically entered into the competition."

Nice items.
Regards,
FWD.

(move to collectors if not general).

Oh f*** OFF! with your self promoting,
connect to the world and what is happening,
not your desire for attention and adoration, shove your filthy album and your ignoramus competition up your disgraceful arse you absolute inhuman evil bastard. I denounce Morrissey 100%.
I will repeat that,
I denounce Morrissey 100%.
Insensitive, ridiculous, ignoramus.

It would also be a great compliment to your Melvis autographed Nickleback LP.
Stop it, really....nickleback, yuk how about a moz signed copy of paul Heaton, yes lets sta rt this shit off , again, any takers, I'll start the bidding at 10 bob.....

not your desire for attention and adoration, shove your filthy album and your ignoramus competition up your disgraceful arse you absolute inhuman evil bastard. I denounce Morrissey 100%.
I will repeat that,
Can i have your golden ticket then

So now that the album has been out a few days all of us who pre ordered the album can now buy another copy with the hope of it having a signature on it? No thanks. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Last edited:
I will repeat that,
Asylum seeker alert!!!

I will repeat that,
Imagine being the kind of person that gets this worked up about Morrissey. I know it may sound a bit sadistic but it makes me smile to know there are people out there like this that spin into a hissy fit every time Morrissey flexes a muscle. Yes his music makes me feel great when I listen to it but this is just an added bonus.

Keep on writhing.

Signed Benny merch is worth far more than anything signed by Steve these days.
New stock coming soon.

?? :knife:

Imagine being the kind of person that gets this worked up about Morrissey. I know it may sound a bit sadistic but it makes me smile to know there are people out there like this that spin into a hissy fit every time Morrissey flexes a muscle. Yes his music makes me feel great when I listen to it but this is just an added bonus.

Keep on writhing.
People around here don’t spin. They click on a keyboard. ...most - with their thumbs.

Hovis, Benny, I'm weak .......my sister-in-law passed this afternoon the big c

Although Moz's reputation still has a way to go, I think the fans are feeling more positive, because a few things I've had my eye on have gone up in price. I should have bought them while he was still entirely in the doghouse.

I wonder how many are signed and how the odds work out. Are you guaranteed a signed one if you buy four? Ten? Maybe while he's on lockdown he will go ahead and sign them all?

Oh f***, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)
Don't buy it then you clown, keeping listening to one direction!

I wonder how many are signed and how the odds work out. Are you guaranteed a signed one if you buy four? Ten? Maybe while he's on lockdown he will go ahead and sign them all?
he should just sign albums and sell them on mporium,they would sell out in no time.sign a hundred at 50 quid a go,i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom