Signed t shirt

I wouldn't pay for anyone's signature. I've never been about autographs as much as a brief moment with people I admire. I think the last time I asked for an autograph was Siouxsie Sioux in 1994. Since then, I've met plenty of people and a handshake and idle chat has been enough.

I do think a starting price of £200 is a bit much and won’t help sell it. Depends on how much you want to sell, I’d suggest starting it at 99p, to state the obvious it gathers more interest and pulls in more bidders. Could even go upwards of £200 doing it that way. But as the original bundle was £100, and very very overpriced at that, I’d only go £150...at a push

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I do think a starting price of £200 is a bit much and won’t help sell it. Depends on how much you want to sell, I’d suggest starting it at 99p, to state the obvious it gathers more interest and pulls in more bidders. Could even go upwards of £200 doing it that way. But as the original bundle was £100, and very very overpriced at that, I’d only go £150...at a push

Suedehead90 is right - put it up for a traditional auction with low starting price. Generate interest and watch it gain steam, rising in price.

MrShoes

He bothers to sign a t shirt and you sell it on e bay?He remembers these things, I hope you get banned.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tags
signed t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom