Signed "The Smiths" LP

ALLIE WALLS

I ve previously posted i was selling all of my collection via Omega auctions, i kept a few special bits back but noticed i still had 2 copies of the Smiths first LP signed (i originally had 3). I want to sell it but would rather sell here than put on Ebay. If anyone's interested please drop me a line. I m not sure of its value not looking for silly money but also need the cash towards a deposit for a house.

Attachments

• wwww.jpg
    wwww.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 0
I ve previously posted i was selling all of my collection via Omega auctions, i kept a few special bits back but noticed i still had 2 copies of the Smiths first LP signed (i originally had 3). I want to sell it but would rather sell here than put on Ebay. If anyone's interested please drop me a line. I m not sure of its value not looking for silly money but also need the cash towards a deposit for a house.
I may be interested also where is the auction link for the other items?

Allie, are those all your Morrissey letters and postcards Omega is selling as well?

Still available?

Give you 10 grand

Still available for sale? Thx

Back
Top Bottom