Silly question from an American

• Thread starter WOX von Wubbins
  • Start date
W

WOX von Wubbins

what's the difference in a C4, a T4, and an E4?

> what's the difference in a C4, a T4, and an E4?

C4 is Channel 4, T4 is a show on Channel 4 and E4 is Channel 4's digital Channel on satelite TV.

vulgar

> C4 is Channel 4, T4 is a show on Channel 4 and E4 is Channel 4's digital
> Channel on satelite TV.

> vulgar
You did really well to explain that in one line! i was on my second paragraph...:(

Can someone tell me what 'More4 +1' is please?

it's another digital tv channel, which just shows shows broadcast on Channel 4 ergo 'More 4' the +1 is I assume that it has a repeat channel of More 4 that shows the programmes 1 hour later than more 4, eh? I think.

love

Grim

> Can someone tell me what 'More4 +1' is please?

> it's another digital tv channel, which just shows shows broadcast on
> Channel 4 ergo 'More 4' the +1 is I assume that it has a repeat channel of
> More 4 that shows the programmes 1 hour later than more 4, eh? I think.

> love

> Grim

Wouldn't More 4 Later or Even More 4 be better.

> Wouldn't More 4 Later or Even More 4 be better.

No cos its an hour later. I suppose panic ensues when the clocks change though.

Even More 4 implies there would be other programs and More 4 Later would actally make perfect sense. But we all spk in txt msgs now so less letters the better!

I watched the Sopranos last night after Morrissey on CH4 on More 4+1. Amd I had watched Sideways before. A good telly night.

so if we are using less words these days wouldn't it be better to say 4+1 = 5 & thus we have 2 5's = 10 eh? No no no back to the drawing board. Or why don't t'telly folk put the best programmes on after each other thus we wouldn't need 4+1 or 2 or whatever eh? Oh let's go back to the good old days when we only had 3 channels anyways it's all repeats these days even on the same day not like the old days when you'd have to wait 5 years to see a repeat bring back upstairs downstairs followed by catweazle then to finish off the evening before the national anthem colditz followed by that's life, then the Queen! Never did me no harm, outside now jumpers for goalposts, 26-a-side last goal wins with mucky knees & a snotty nose. There's always skipping for the girls. Bring back the banana splits!

love

Grim

> No cos its an hour later. I suppose panic ensues when the clocks change
> though.

> Even More 4 implies there would be other programs and More 4 Later would
> actally make perfect sense. But we all spk in txt msgs now so less letters
> the better!

> I watched the Sopranos last night after Morrissey on CH4 on More 4+1. Amd
> I had watched Sideways before. A good telly night.

Back
Top Bottom