Simon Goddard interviews Bryan Ferry - inserts Moz/Marr questions

Well you look like you know all about self hate and from what I have heard......................

It's doesn't have to but it usually does. I mean why would anybody hate Jonathan Ross or Gaga?
Yes they may get on ones nerves but hate?
Hate animal killers yes but to hate a TV celeb for no real reason says more about the hater than the victim.

I know I ripped in to Booker but I don't hate him (and no I am not in the least jealous of him), as I said he can be quite amusing.
I just get frustrated when people get the "subjective" and "objective" mixed up.
It seems to happen a lot in life.

I think I was a dash scolding toward someofusisturningnasty.
She seemed quite amusing in later posts. She could do with being more sparing with the swearing.

Last edited:
Well you look like you know all about self hate and from what I have heard......................

It's doesn't have to but it usually does. I mean why would anybody hate Jonathan Ross or Gaga?
Yes they may get on ones nerves but hate?
Hate animal killers yes but to hate a TV celeb for no real reason says more about the hater than the victim.

I know I ripped in to Booker but I don't hate him (and no I am not in the least jealous of him), as I said he can be quite amusing.
I just get frustrated when people get the "subjective" and "objective" mixed up.
It seems to happen a lot in life.

Oh christ, from what you've heard?

Back
Top Bottom