Simon Goddard interviews Bryan Ferry - inserts Moz/Marr questions

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Old habits and such. From the latest Q magazine.

ayvwgy.jpg

P.

I take it liking Johnny MAtthis isn't cool...?
I'm not throwing away that record. Or the single. :mad:

Morrissey's Mum's favourite artist is Johnny Matthis?
Jeez. You learn something new every day...I wonder what Moz thinks? :D

Morrissey's Mum's favourite artist is Johnny Matthis?
Jeez. You learn something new every day...I wonder what Moz thinks? :D

Some might say Morrissey certainly inherited bad taste in music from his mother. :p

Some might say Morrissey certainly inherited bad taste in music from his mother. :p

Well, considering how dreadful the New York Dolls are, that's definitely a good argument :p

Thank you for this. I look forward to the October release!

Can we have a picture of Bryan Ferry and Jeremy Clarkson dancing, please?!?!:)

image001.jpg

I just stated with an emoticon that I much doubt her writing "brilliant lyrics" and i do not have to be jealous of her to state that.

I was referring to yours and the rest of the coven's barrage on LG ever since that photo came out. This thread could have flown by perfectly without mentioning Lady Gaga but that little dig proved to be too irresistable.

image001.jpg

That is a photoshop surely??

No, I think it was done with loving care and a surgical blade. But you'd have to ask Linder to be sure ;)

OK, OK, we get it. You don't like Lady Gaga. Jesus, your jealousy is just ugly.

On a side note, I quite like Johnny Mathis.

MW, I realise it has nothing to do with me but I resent the "jealousy" remark when one dislikes someone (or criticises). I've been told exactly that by someone who knows no better and I thought it was dumb. (It wasn't you)

I don't like MANY people who've been a lot closer to Morrissey than Lady Gaga, and I'm only jealous of very few. Why being jealous of someone you wouldn't trade lives with?

MW, I realise it has nothing to do with me but I resent the "jealousy" remark when one dislikes someone (or criticises). I've been told exactly that by someone who knows no better and I thought it was dumb. (It wasn't you)

I don't like MANY people who've been a lot closer to Morrissey than Lady Gaga, and I'm only jealous of very few. Why being jealous of someone you wouldn't trade lives with?

You are free to resent the jealousy remark. You can think that is it dumb. I stand by it. The fact remains that any cute, young woman who has any association with Morrissey is vilified on this site.

Lady Gaga - There is an 11 page thread about her worth. I would hazard a guess and say at least 7 of those pages are painting her in just a little better light than Pol Pot.

Kristeen Young - Do we need to rehash this? The consensus from the peanut gallery is that is she is some sort of harpy. It was a sustained attack that went further than “I don’t particularly care for her music”.

Cat Deeley – One poster said she should be shot in the head. Why? Well, she stood next to Morrissey when he appeared on a show she was presenting.

But do we hear similar of the men? No. Russell Brand is lovely and Jonathan Ross hardly gets a mention. Henry Winkler? Oh wasn’t it funny when they spoke about mashed potatoes. Sarah is greeted with a few hmphs here and there but why be jealous of a woman who looks like a French Mastiff eating a sponge?

This goes beyond criticism or dislike. A young woman in the public eye is in close proximity to Morrissey and this site’s gorgon collective rain down to dismember her and feed on her carcass. It is ugly. And if you wouldn't want to trade lives with these people but see the necessity for such a vitriolic response then that's worse. That's just bitterness at the success of others.

Last edited:
I just want to go on record saying that my only issue with Lady Gaga is zombie issues. kthx. :o

Back
Top Bottom