Sing Me to Sleep

realitybites

making lemonade
I'm tired... and I can't make a playlist on my own...

Help me put together a playlist of songs to lull me to sleep without giving me nightmares. Seven to ten will do... No hurries, I have all night... the rest of my life...

I'm tired... and I can't make a playlist on my own...

Help me put together a playlist of songs to lull me to sleep without giving me nightmares. Seven to ten will do... No hurries, I have all night... the rest of my life...

Last edited by a moderator:

This is sleepy.

I've found that mazzy star and cat power help me sufficiently relax enough to fall asleep and always find their way on my sleep playlists

My "chill" playlist consists of "Sous Le Soleil Exactement" by Serge Gainsbourg and "I Only Have Eyes for You" by the Flamingos, along with 129 other songs I can't be bothered to list.

I think this is lovely anytime of the day or night. (And it has a 1990's sepia-toned video to put you to sleep even faster. :) )

I've found that mazzy star and cat power help me sufficiently relax enough to fall asleep and always find their way on my sleep playlists

Which ones? Which ones? :)

The collective oeuvre of each of those "artists" can be easily described as musical embalming fluid. Murky, listless, tuneless shit...suitable only for dead ears.

However if you must subject yourself to the overwhelming doped-up pretension that is Sean Marshall, I'd go with the tracks Names or Color and The Kids.

Mazzy Star has no good songs except Halah and Blue Flower, the first two tracks on She Hangs Brightly, and those tracks are only good because they almost have a trace of a pulse...unless anything else Sandoval ever set her mopey, comatose hand to.

I think this is lovely anytime of the day or night. (And it has a 1990's sepia-toned video to put you to sleep even faster. :) )

Harriet was so cute.

Phenomenal song. Easily their best.

Back
Top Bottom