Singles box to sell

Should probably mention the box is unofficial.
But the contents are fine!
Some creative thinking out there by someone (let down by their typo on the front though).
I think things like this and the similar 2 etched wooden boxes for Best... I & II have always left me wondering why they'd go to all the trouble.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah, I saw it, but besides the cheesy box, which is a nice cd holder, this is a true definition of package , re-package and a tacky box

I remember when this was out back in the late 1990s. I wanted to buy it, but I was low in high school during that time. Then eventually I got to bump into a few here and there and I can still reach out to people that I know have it for sale. But honestly I much rather not own this cheesy box set of cd singles. I’m just not into common CDs anymore. I like rare and uncommon CDs among many other sought after Morrissey items that are rare or uncommon.

I remember when this was out back in the late 1990s. I wanted to buy it, but I was low in high school during that time. Then eventually I got to bump into a few here and there and I can still reach out to people that I know have it for sale. But honestly I much rather not own this cheesy box set of cd singles. I’m just not into common CDs anymore. I like rare and uncommon CDs among many other sought after Morrissey items that are rare or uncommon.
Well if you had the common releases forever then yes, it's natural to think like that......no fun being a crashing bore.

they did ,like FWD said it's been out for awhile obviously the same company, approximately same time. I actually got this cd at the time of release, because of having the single besides together on 1 disc, of course time have changed, with the singles offical releases, digital format,etc. Still looks good in the bootleg department of my collection. It's just the box .....the box.......it just has the jewel case cd that we got as they were released, in a BOX ,with the appealing numbered system and appalling cover.....but it's just my opinion , someone probably feels differently about it. But I'm like jack the ripper, I'll send my resources or funds to a different outlet(bootlegs,new music,books,tshirt )

Back
Top Bottom