Site moderation feedback

I know the gasoline fumes in your home make it difficult for you to function at 100% but if you can't take it don't dish it out.
excuse me, you shouldn't even be here in the first place. what part of BANNED (multiple times) don't you understand? you don't get to demand how you'd like to be treated. you forfeited that right when you engaged in behaviour that got you banned. you don't have the right to be here, let alone be dictating how you should be treated, capiche?!

excuse me, you shouldn't even be here in the first place. what part of BANNED (multiple times) don't you understand? you don't get to demand how you'd like to be treated. you forfeited that right when you engaged in behaviour that got you banned. you don't have the right to be here, let alone be dictating how you should be treated, capiche?!
You don't get to say who has the right to be here.
You did this before and then when I told you exactly what you are you ran and told on me. Now since I don't report posts you managed to get your way but I'm not bothering you. You have the option to ignore me. You contribute nothing to the site. You reported me so many times that they told you to stop. Then you were dumb enough to post that they had told you to stop. You're not very bright but you are very boring.
You don't get to say what I forfeited but I'm glad you're stating explicitly how you believe that you run this site because eventually that might work in my favor.
I'm not "demanding" anything. I'm telling you that when you follow me around harassing me and then tell on me you're just a very weak low level person of no consequence.

You don't get to say who has the right to be here.
You did this before and then when I told you exactly what you are you ran and told on me. Now since I don't report posts you managed to get your way but I'm not bothering you. You have the option to ignore me. You contribute nothing to the site. You reported me so many times that they told you to stop. Then you were dumb enough to post that they had told you to stop. You're not very bright but you are very boring.
You don't get to say what I forfeited but I'm glad you're stating explicitly how you believe that you run this site because eventually that might work in my favor.
I'm not "demanding" anything. I'm telling you that when you follow me around harassing me and then tell on me you're just a very weak low level person of no consequence.
you were banned long before I even started posting here.

and I mentioned that they told me to stop because I thought it was funny. I had no problem complying with their request to stop at that time, so I really don't see why I wouldn't mention it. what's the harm to me? I find david to be a reasonable person and I have no trouble abiding by the terms of service -- unlike some people.

the question was going to be "does your arm ever get tired from saluting your fuhrer, you dumb nazi c***?"

You obviously have a problem with the facts of this world. Namely that as a result of long-term industrial-scale networking and manoeuvring Jews run everything. Media, publishing, economics, the judiciary, the arms trade (I could go on ad infinitum)... while simultaneously claiming to be an oppressed minority at the top of the victimhood hierarchy.

These are facts... nothing to do with anti semitism or hate.

I say this calmly and collectedly while you my friend are spitting with hate.

Last edited:
You obviously have a problem with the facts of this world. Namely that as a result of long-term industrial-scale networking and manoeuvring Jews run everything. Media, publishing, economics, the judiciary, the arms trade (I could go on ad infinitum)... while simultaneously claiming to be an oppressed minority at the top of the victimhood hierarchy.

These are facts... nothing to do with anti semitism or hate.

I say this calmly and collectedly while you my friend are spitting with hate.
lma0 @ "the jews" collectively running the world. are you really that deluded?

Dae think sarah silverman is a hawt babe? I dream about her most nights. So in a way a jewish person is controlling my dreams.

images

[spoiler/]

I think what got most people ‘triggered’
is when GodEmperorMorrissey said...

‘Morrissey is spot on about the fast food aspect of music now and it's Jews that run all of the music/entertainment business. They are subverting our cultures.’

Are Jews (which Jews?) are ‘they’ really
‘subverting our culture’? All of a sudden ‘They are subverting our culture’?

And I take it that this ‘subverting’ is a negative according to GodEmperorMorrissey.

And who’s ‘culture’ are ‘they’ ‘subverting’?

This is what should be under discussion.

lma0 @ "the jews" collectively running the world. are you really that deluded?

The people who run the world are Jewish. Are you denying this fact?

I thought David Icke said that the world is run and controlled by reptilian beings called Arcons from another dimension? I mean, that would make more sense.

give me names. which jews are running what? running "the world" is a very vague and asinine example. who is running the world? which jews? how?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
If you want a few: Mark Zuckerberg( Facebook), Susan Wojcicki (Youtube). Founder of Reddit, Tinder, and Lyft- all Jews. I recommend you browse through the list.

I don't believe this is intrinsically negative or that "they're subverting our culture", but it's an indisputable fact that there's a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in big business.

you have immense hate in your heart. i pity you, really.

You are equating facts with hatred. That illustrates how closed minded you are. I only possess a thirst for truth. You appear so indoctrinated that the mere mention of certain subjects gets your heckles up. To you, jewish people must always be viewed as oppressed and eternally-suffering victims, when in reality they are the leading classes in academia, banking, real estate, the media, politics, publishing, entertainment, shipping, the armaments trade and so on.

They have a strong hold over all these things yet this simple fact is somehow offensive to you - a subject that should never be mentioned. And if someone has the temerity to speak bluntly on this topic then that person is obviously some kind of crazed hateful goosestepping Nazi. That might as well be the media speaking - the tabloid media. But no, it's you.

To me, no topics are out of bounds. I question and apply critical thinking to everything. No group or topic on this earth should be treated with exceptionalism.

To be dominating all the above categories, all the things that run the wheels of our world as we know it, is an achievement of which Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud. It's also very clever to simultaneously keep up the high-pressure victimhood promotion to deflect from their decades of war crimes in Palestine, and the endless pushing for more war around the world by their powerful lobbies, among other things. Despite the rhetoric, these are not the actions of victims.

Don't pity me, I simply have an interest in these subjects. Pity yourself for your closed-mindedness, passive tabloid mentality and total incapacity of critical thinking.

Last edited:
give me names. which jews are running what? running "the world" is a very vague and asinine example. who is running the world? which jews? how?
I just typed "who runs the music industry" into Google that came up with one name, LenBlavatnik the CEO of Access Industry, who own Warner music worth 20 billion and Jewish.
Type biggest record companies in Google and get.

Nielsen SoundScan in their 2011 report noted that the "big four" controlled about 88% of the market:
  • Universal Music Group (USA based) — 29.85%
  • Sony Music Entertainment (USA based) — 29.29%
  • Warner Music Group (USA based) — 19.13%
  • Independent labels — 12.11%
  • EMI Group — 9.62%

• Lucian Grange Ceo of Universal Jewish, with Zak Horowitz as his chairman Jewish
  • Doug Morris CEO Sony Jewish
  • Len we know has Warner through Access industrys but CEO of Warner Stephen F Cooper
  • biggest of the Indies John Janick CEO Interscape Geffen A&M Records, Joie Manda (the third most powerful person in Rap) Head of Def Jam Italian and Jewish,
  • Columbia Records Chairman Rob Stringer Jewish.
  • While Peter Edge RCA, Craig Kallman Atlantic Records, And Sumner Redstone who owns 80% of CBS, have no foreskins.
  • Thats all the big plus the biggest of the independents.

Back
Top Bottom