Site moderation feedback

This forum is becoming increasingly hostile towards Anonymous posters. Their posts are either not approved by the mods, or posted and later taken down.

This forum is becoming increasingly hostile towards Anonymous posters. Their posts are either not approved by the mods, or posted and later taken down.
Register an account. It takes a few minutes and since you're really interested in having your views known it should be worth it.
I think every anonymous post should he added only on the basis of "does this add anything of value" instead of being approved unless something egregious is found. The default should not be to approve all anonymous posts. If you want to be approved by default, register.

Well I’ll say I’ve posted here as an anon for a while and have not really had the trouble. There were times when I thought something was fishy but then realized it was just a bit slow that day and took a breath. Might just be what you’re writing

The problem with this place is there is no moderators...or if there is they do nothing
totally right,moderators in name only.thought moderators were meant to see every post and decide whether it goes up on the site or not,if a comment is in bad taste or religiosly or politically toxic then it shouldnt go up.just my tuppence on a sunday morning.

🤒

Skinny is the moderator FFS if you give him back supreme powers all posts will
be by his fake avatars. all posts will be hateful anti Moz commie islam posts.:blushing:

Very funny. This one is posted immediately...
See salient points here.
If people wish to take their thinking to 'suspicious' and accusatory levels - crack on, but there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for most things here.
FWD.

See salient points here.
If people wish to take their thinking to 'sinister' and accusatory levels - crack on, but there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for most things here.
FWD.
Ah so mods can reply then.... just when ever they feel like it.... answer me this ... why 5 weeks ago when reel and Hofmann took over here with ugly racist, vile posts, they were shown all night... I , who tried to defend multiculturalism, diversity had MANY posts that night, were never shown.... WHY, I’ve asked this question many times.... no one ever got back to me..... Question.... is morrissey solo a racist site? Run by racists???

Ah so mods can reply then.... just when ever they feel like it.... answer me this ... why 5 weeks ago when reel and Hofmann took over here with ugly racist, vile posts, they were shown all night... I , who tried to defend multiculturalism, diversity had MANY posts that night, were never shown.... WHY, I’ve asked this question many times.... no one ever got back to me..... Question.... is morrissey solo a racist site? Run by racists???
If there's a complaint - use the feedback thread. I answered why posts can take time to appear (regardless of whatever spin is being placed on said time taken). Further discussion will be moved to the feedback thread. In the 20+ years of existing here, I'd like to be pointed to a single post by myself that is 'racist' and I resent being accused of said - I will not engage with you further nor answer questions. Take your accusations to the correct thread and the site owner.
FWD.

If there's a complaint - use the feedback thread. I answered why posts can take time to appear (regardless of whatever spin is being placed on said time taken). Further discussion will be moved to the feedback thread. In the 20+ years of existing here, I'd like to be pointed to a single post by myself that is 'racist' and I resent being accused of said - I will not engage with you further nor answer questions. Take your accusations to the correct thread and the site owner.
FWD.
So your passing the buck then .... I have never accused you personally of anything... other than not showing my defending posts against reelfountain and Hofmann.... you know exactly what I’m on about here.... 5 weeks ago I put a post on here displaying my utter disgust with solo , and my imminent heartfelt post of my departure from solo.... this was never displayed on here, why , because one reason was, I mentioned posts by Hofmann and reelfountain being shown to the police for hate crimes.. yous silenced me yet again ... but you still show daily posts by Hofmann and reelfountain... I know when people are taking the piss with me and solo has produced the evidence.... Answer my question why do Hofmann and reelfountain continue on a daily basis , allowed to continue with their campaign of racism , homophobia allowed their post, and I’m constantly silenced????

So your passing the buck then .... I have never accused you personally of anything... other than not showing my defending posts against reelfountain and Hofmann.... you know exactly what I’m on about here.... 5 weeks ago I put a post on here displaying my utter disgust with solo , and my imminent heartfelt post of my departure from solo.... this was never displayed on here, why , because one reason was, I mentioned posts by Hofmann and reelfountain being shown to the police for hate crimes.. yous silenced me yet again ... but you still show daily posts by Hofmann and reelfountain... I know when people are taking the piss with me and solo has produced the evidence.... Answer my question why do Hofmann and reelfountain continue on a daily basis , allowed to continue with their campaign of racism , homophobia allowed their post, and I’m constantly silenced????

If you're uncomfortable with news story's or information that discredits your "multi-cultural", left-wing agenda, then I'm very sorry but trying to be some rabid Orwellian censor ain't gonna work with me sunny. You could try countering anything you see with an intelligent counter-argument but I gues that's too much like hard work........instead you go running to the mods like a spoilt little child. Pathetic.

You should be ashamed pulling that shit

🤒
posting dumb left wing loon stupidity without giving skinny proper credit is a NO GO zone:banned:

I actually think the moderation on this site is pretty good. I got a warning for the Radis Noir thread I started, ok maybe that’s fair enough, (despite being 100% true), but the moderators can obviously see what is ‘racist’ & what isn’t. I’m sure if anybody was REALLY being racist or a ‘Neo-Nazi’, they’d be kicked off. It’d be against the law for a start.

I dread to think what it would be like if certain people were moderators on here. 4 or 5 users max, in an all day echo chamber, 365 days a year.

Just out of interest, & no, not because I want to be one, how do you get to be a moderator on here? Is it just friends of the chap who founded it, or is it a long service thing?

I actually think the moderation on this site is pretty good. I got a warning for the Radis Noir thread I started, ok maybe that’s fair enough, (despite being 100% true), but the moderators can obviously see what is ‘racist’ & what isn’t. I’m sure if anybody was REALLY being racist or a ‘Neo-Nazi’, they’d be kicked off. It’d be against the law for a start.

I dread to think what it would be like if certain people were moderators on here. 4 or 5 users max, in an all day echo chamber, 365 days a year.

Just out of interest, & no, not because I want to be one, how do you get to be a moderator on here? Is it just friends of the chap who founded it, or is it a long service thing?
🤒

WTF?? you got a warning over the radish thread? You should try a Skinny thread, youll get banned at once. While 100 threads can be started on you with total aplomb.
Next time, instead of a radish thread just put radish as your sig. Like 'surface' that should make you good to go.:lbf:

🤒
also you can claim that Untruth and Truth etc are Fake C but DONT DARE say
that Angelito is Skinny.:lbf:
what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom