Site moderation feedback

OK -- "...it's Muslims that run all of the music/entertainment business. They are subverting our cultures."
OK -- "...it's blacks that run all of the music/entertainment business. They are subverting our cultures."

Who else believes this should be censored?

Also, run the opposite test. If someone posted "Jews don't run all of the music/entertainment business. They are not subverting our cultures", would you want that censored also?

@davidt: Are you genuinely unaware of the racist anti-Semitic trope of alleging that Jews run <insert business or institution here> and are using that control to subvert freedom/democracy/western values? Substituting black or Muslim here is irrelevant because black and Muslim conspiracy theories are generally not used as a racist trope. The original statement is clearly racist.

I'm aware of what the user is saying, but I am looking at the violation part - is what was posted warranting censorship that is being called for? I say no, the user is expressing their opinion on the topic of the original thread.

@davidt: Are you genuinely unaware of the racist anti-Semitic trope of alleging that Jews run <insert business or institution here> and are using that control to subvert freedom/democracy/western values? Substituting black or Muslim here is irrelevant because black and Muslim conspiracy theories are generally not used as a racist trope. The original statement is clearly racist.

o_O

O FFS GodEmperorMoz IS SKINNY !!!!!o_O
troll feeding himself to pretend hes not anti semitic:lbf:

Also, David! WHile you're here! can you explain to me why a twice (maybe more, I don't know) banned member (dave, calamine lotion, now 'the truth') has been allowed to register and start posting again? as far as I know, the banning wasn't just a suspension?

Also, David! WHile you're here! can you explain to me why a twice (maybe more, I don't know) banned member (dave, calamine lotion, now 'the truth') has been allowed to register and start posting again? as far as I know, the banning wasn't just a suspension?

Why Skinny - is not banned?

If a user is banned they may lose the account access but with anonymous posting they may still be able to post with moderator approval. As you sort of mentioned, it's easy to forget how many times a user is banned or what they were banned for. It is sometimes better if they have an account so we don't have to approve all the posts and other users can ignore that user if they wish. They may be allowed to create a new account after some time but you can be sure they are already on a short leash.

Racist AND anti-semetic eh? What i stated is an objective fact. Look at every major rcord label and Studio or Agency in Hollywood. All run by Jews. There is nothing racist or that nonsense word "anti-semetic" about pointing it out

Racist AND anti-semetic eh? What i stated is an objective fact. Look at every major rcord label and Studio or Agency in Hollywood. All run by Jews. There is nothing racist or that nonsense word "anti-semetic" about pointing it out

:rolleyes:

Skinny if you want to fool someone here you need a less conspicuous fake puppet parrot name
GodEmperoMoz is a dead giveaway FFs:crazy:

If a user is banned they may lose the account access but with anonymous posting they may still be able to post with moderator approval. As you sort of mentioned, it's easy to forget how many times a user is banned or what they were banned for. It is sometimes better if they have an account so we don't have to approve all the posts and other users can ignore that user if they wish. They may be allowed to create a new account after some time but you can be sure they are already on a short leash.
alright, fair enough. so you do know that the registered user "the truth" is the previously banned "dave" and "calamine lotion"?

tenor.gif

I thought it was fairly well acknowledged that the Jews have a disproportionate amount of power/influence when compared to the % of population when it comes to both the entertainment and financial industries. I assume that some years back not sure if it's true now) that Asians, in particular Chinese dominated the laundry/dry cleaning services and Indians/P{Pakistani's absolutely clean up when it comes to running mini-marts, 7/11's. Is this racist of me to think this? Is it racist of me to assume all Chinese are both good at mathematics and black-belts in karate? :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom