Slight Glimmer

Skinheads an Nail Varnish

....She never came along.
After 9 Years on my own,I almost had a "date" I got to talking to a lovely lass I had met in HMV the music store,we had an interesting conversation,and things were going well,then she said "what music do you like?"
I then said with great pride "Morrissey".........silence
I looked at her and saw her eyes roll,aand heard a faint groan,,,,at that point she walked away looking at Muse albums,
Oh well try again in anothers 9 years time.

What a fickle bitch!!Better off without her.

I think the world should have an annual Moz convention...you know like Trekkies do...that way unattached Moz fans can meet their match.:guitar:

What a fickle bitch!!Better off without her.

I think the world should have an annual Moz convention...you know like Trekkies do...that way unattached Moz fans can meet their match.:guitar:

there is such a thing. in l.a. at least.
mozcon1.jpg

mozcon2.jpg

mozcon3.jpg

After 9 Years on my own,I almost had a "date" I got to talking to a lovely lass I had met in HMV the music store,we had an interesting conversation,and things were going well,then she said "what music do you like?"
I then said with great pride "Morrissey".........silence
I looked at her and saw her eyes roll,aand heard a faint groan,,,,at that point she walked away looking at Muse albums,
Oh well try again in anothers 9 years time.

you'll probably face that a lot. you'll have to convert one. they're not all bad... i was an eye rolling muse person once...

Back
Top Bottom