Smiths Article in Record Collector Jan 2011

Import Prices. And for many other import items we spend for our hobbies, it adds up (roughly double your price for RC). In my case, I'd have to pilfer my kids' money jars regularly to support my habit. So yeah, in the grander scheme of things...

So glad we've cleared that up as i really wasn't expecting The Spanish Inquisition.....

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

Now, i really hope everyone is familiar with Monty Python ;)

Have a very merry Xmas all.

I just bought this. It was £4.50. If no one objects, I can scan the article and bung it up here. By the way, there's also an excellent article on Half Man Half Biscuit.

P.

Here we go then. It's a new scanner, and I'm still getting to grips with the controls - I probably should have found the setting to scan at a higher DPI and resize down, but I couldn't find it. Future ones I'll really make an effort to get the right settings. Anyway, here it all is. If anyone not in the UK would like a copy, let me know, and I'll get one and mail it on.

P.

122iudz.jpg

2u8xnwk.jpg

xf2jo0.jpg

1z8009.jpg

20iw8pu.jpg

Thank you Uncle!!!

Thanks for posting the scans Peter (I tried to do it, but the scanner went to A3 and I couldn't be bothered to crop and post them :()

I was interested to see them list the BBC Transcription disc (RC normally have a policy of not listing them as strictly speaking they belong to the BBC and shouldn't be bought and sold) but still they don't put a value on it.

Did you also see the brief Moz mention a few pages earlier? In an article on 90's vinyl, World of Morrissey was listed.

Dave

Looks like RC forgot to mention the Rough Trade compilation that was released in Canada and Holland with the live Oxford version of "Miserable Lie".

Thanks for posting the scans Peter (I tried to do it, but the scanner went to A3 and I couldn't be bothered to crop and post them :()

I was interested to see them list the BBC Transcription disc (RC normally have a policy of not listing them as strictly speaking they belong to the BBC and shouldn't be bought and sold) but still they don't put a value on it.

Did you also see the brief Moz mention a few pages earlier? In an article on 90's vinyl, World of Morrissey was listed.

Dave

Bugger, missed that. £50? I must go and rummage in me loft...

P.

Thanks Uncle, interesting read.

Their not right about the Rank mispressing..I've got one so I'd imagine there's others out there too.

Back
Top Bottom