Smiths CD Singles Box Set

I've never got round to looking into it, but how many of those tracks are unavailable on CD elsewhere?

The only ones that I can think of are the live tracks on the back of That Joke - though I could be wrong about that.

Anyone done an official audit?

I've never got round to looking into it, but how many of those tracks are unavailable on CD elsewhere?

The only ones that I can think of are the live tracks on the back of That Joke - though I could be wrong about that.

Anyone done an official audit?

I think all of the tracks are on CD now (songs like 'Money changes everything' were mopped up on The Sound Of The Smiths deluxe edition) - except as you mention, the live tracks on 'That Joke...'.

I think the hardest song to get now on CD is 'The Draize Train' as it doesn't appear on any compilation album and only on the rare 'Panic' CD single

Jukebox Jury

I think the hardest song to get now on CD is 'The Draize Train' as it doesn't appear on any compilation album and only on the rare 'Panic' CD single

Oh right, didn't realise that. Lucky for me then that I bought it soon after it came out. Do they fetch a pretty penny these days?

To think I was working in a record shop in the early 90s, and we had a stockpile of Last Night CD Singles. I had one. ONE! I could've took the lot for cost price. :tears:

Oh right, didn't realise that. Lucky for me then that I bought it soon after it came out. Do they fetch a pretty penny these days?

To think I was working in a record shop in the early 90s, and we had a stockpile of Last Night CD Singles. I had one. ONE! I could've took the lot for cost price. :tears:
I was selling Reel Around The Fountains 10 years ago for $1k, and There Is A Light 45s for $80.

Back
Top Bottom