Smiths on Eastenders again

spike

No time to be 21
Ronnie was just listening to a cd "Music to slash your wrists to" was playing Please Please Please........ Only saying.

Ronnie was just listening to a cd "Music to slash your wrists to" was playing Please Please Please........ Only saying.

What a stupid bitch she is, although moz gets played an awful lot on enders.

I was watching Eastenders with my mum and i said ooh they're playing the smiths :D and my mum just frowned at me.

...I just wonder if...when Morrissey is suffering from Total depression, does he put on a CD called "Music to shout a lot, and screw your neighbours, and then hit them over the head witha "Dog" statue in a cellar, and at the same time scream Get ahht of my arse" by.....

...I just wonder if...when Morrissey is suffering from Total depression, does he put on a CD called "Music to shout a lot, and screw your neighbours, and then hit them over the head witha "Dog" statue in a cellar, and at the same time scream Get ahht of my arse" by.....

Probably not, but it's certainly in my collection somewhere. Think it's got a bonus DVD hosted by DIrty Den as well....

Back
Top Bottom