Smiths 'Popsicle Kid' Poster unearthed from record store archive - mint - offers?

Would that be less than what you're willing to accept for one of your two copies? By the way, you can't bulk buy from that site even though you did on ebay. They're only drip feeding them one at a time now because somebody created a buying frenzy in recent days. It reminds me of that ugly recent dilution of the Have-A-Go Merchant 7" promos on ebay, an otherwise great Moz collectable.

All this talk and concern over "dilution" makes you and I not so different!

Without further adieu, presenting my alter ego, Sidwell4. I will continue to post from this account back and forth!

Would that be less than what you're willing to accept for one of your two copies? By the way, you can't bulk buy from that site even though you did on ebay. They're only drip feeding them one at a time now because somebody created a buying frenzy in recent days. It reminds me of that ugly recent dilution of the Have-A-Go Merchant 7" promos on ebay, an otherwise great Moz collectable.

Shoot me an offer! I'm a reasonable boy!

As with so many threads on this site...I have no idea what most of you are talking about and I have no idea why you're all so upset about it. But anyway, surewhynot is a nice and normal person. I sold him my Popsicle-Kid poster last year. I had purchased it in Cincinnati at some record store or other back in the late 80s or early 90s. No biggie. Nothing weird. No deception or intrigue. The dude just has an extra poster he's willing to sell. If you want it, you should PM him and make an offer.

Oh, and BTW, am I the only person who likes "Journalists Who Lie"? I'm sorry to see it gets a bad rap around here.

Anyway, have fun everyone! And be nice to each other. It makes everything better when you're nice.

Traits of a(nother) feeble response from aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses i.e. apostrophes where they're not required, melodramatic American slang (make a few bucks, he didn't kill anyone etc). Yet this time, posted anonymously (something which he once scorned) - how very dare you! People in glass houses... Of course, you could easily relate to this devious, truculent and unreliable behavior yourself, which explains why you're defending the guy to the hilt. Sad, but true...

Well I must first point out that your grasp of the language isn't exactly perfect either. Now please can you confirm exactly what you are saying here, are you accusing me of backing a decent guy against a spiteful chap that can't keep his big nose out of everyone else's business? I just want to be clear before we carry on our petty little game.

Back
Top Bottom