Smiths song used by racist scum

What does that mean, that the church site was derelict? Was it a condemned building? I'm not on either side because I don't know the facts, but I can see that "Islamification" is a major issue in England and Europe, and racism aside, it's easy to see that this is symbolically powerful.

I think it could be a mistake to equate the rejection of Islam with racism, because many who would reject Muslim beliefs would also find Christian beliefs ridiculous.

So without characterizing anyone that is for or against the building of the mosque, I wonder what the facts are. Where I live that would be considered a historic building and efforts would be made to preserve it.

What does that mean, that the church site was derelict? Was it a condemned building? I'm not on either side because I don't know the facts, but I can see that "Islamification" is a major issue in England and Europe, and racism aside, it's easy to see that this is symbolically powerful.

I think it could be a mistake to equate the rejection of Islam with racism, because many who would reject Muslim beliefs would also find Christian beliefs ridiculous.

So without characterizing anyone that is for or against the building of the mosque, I wonder what the facts are. Where I live that would be considered a historic building and efforts would be made to preserve it.

Derelict means empty, in a ruined state.....not used anymore. Therefore, suitable to rip it up and start again , no matter what the religion or use.

Jukebox Jury

Not to worry, the West is doing whatever it can to construct many more cemeteries in Muslim lands.

Who's doing the cover ?
I like it .

This man is confused,
"what the f*** i may have moved to australia but at least i can see wats going on ,labour r trying to turn england into a muslim country and its right wing commies that r letting them do it. if you count yourself as brittish vote for the BNP so i can go home"

This man is confused,
"what the f*** i may have moved to australia but at least i can see wats going on ,labour r trying to turn england into a muslim country and its right wing commies that r letting them do it. if you count yourself as brittish vote for the BNP so i can go home"

"Right wing commies" may seem like a contradiction but it's just an ironic reference to the sneakiness of communists, who as we all know have infiltrated our society and can look like anyone and everyone. They could be right-wingers, they could be left...they could be you, they could be me...

red-menace.jpg

Derelict means empty, in a ruined state.....not used anymore. Therefore, suitable to rip it up and start again , no matter what the religion or use.

Jukebox Jury

Unless the photos of the building are very old it doesn't appear to be "in a ruined state", and it obviously matters what the use is. I don't care what flavor of kool-aid people choose to drink, but I think that while there might be some hardcore xenophobia at the heart of this protest, it doesn't necessarily make you intolerant to see this as a symbol of a change in culture that I don't think people should be compelled to celebrate. It's worthy of discussion.

Yesterday I read in the local news that in Israel, there is a controversial project taking place now to build a museum of tolerance on top of an ancient Muslim cemetery. It's getting attention all over the world.

"typical of labour to let that happen as they are a bunch of money garbing muslim loveing c***s !!!! the dirty muslim barstads are taking over our country and does the governet care NOOOOOOOOO wankers !!!!!!!"

Haha, Ignorence.

When I went to stay at Mr Jukebox's house last year, I pointed out that the house opposite had a BNP poster in the window.

"Right, he's getting a brick through the window" said Phill.

Good man.

Peter

This man is confused,

I'd vote for him!?!? Seriously it sounds like something out of Private Eye's From The MessageBoards column.

A lot of churches are now places of other religious worship. Its nice they're still getting used as churches, especially older ones, are beautiful buildings.

I'd vote for him!?!? Seriously it sounds like something out of Private Eye's From The MessageBoards column.

A lot of churches are now places of other religious worship. Its nice they're still getting used as churches, especially older ones, are beautiful buildings.

The more I read your posts, the more I realise you are the voice of reason. And you realise the inherent ridiculousness of the masses as portrayed in The Eye. Splendid stuff.

Peter

I wonder what the BNP's policy is for providing more space for burial plots? Seems to me theres a dire shortage. Mostly the "indigenous people" dying and not getting cremated. f***ing dying people. Kick em out

Back
Top Bottom