Smiths sweater worn in Halloween episode of The Daily Show

alainsane

Charter Member (since 1998)
The Halloween, 2016 episode of The Daily Show Starring Trevor Noah was a fantasy episode set in the dystopic future--on the eve of the 2020 U.S. Presidential elections, following Donald Trump's calamitous first term.

During the episode, they cut to a futuristic version of the program that follows The Daily Show, At Midnight. One of the At Midnight guest-comedian panelists is wearing a lovely sweater featuring The Smiths.

30745613181_4f6e7f61f6_o.jpg

lucky bitches and their smiths sweaters :(

Yes Rifke, lucky bitches, that's what they are.
Not that one that IS a great Smiths/Moz-fan, but the others.
I would like to point out at them they are NOT allowed to wear them unless they could answer some questions about the subject they so proudly seem to wear.
And establish their fandom. Show-off girls, most of them who think it is cool.
And if I had any say in it whatsoever, you would get them, in all colors and variety cause you are a real fan and have the RIGHT to wear them.
Not all at the same time of course or it must be freezenly cold where you live in Canada.

I reckon Kristeen Young wannabe. All she needs is a bloody nose from all the coke she would blow her rental car stipend on.

I reckon Kristeen Young wannabe. All she needs is a bloody nose from all the coke she would blow her rental car stipend on.

That is a very offensive thing to say, at the least but you've done it, I had to laugh too.
I'm split into now and trying to get the two half's together again.
I could not rate this as funny so decided on informative.
Thanks but no thanks as well

I'm going to buy a glue gun and some glitter and make my own Morrissey sweater! Not sure what color of sweater yet, but it will have a picture of Morrissey (of course!), a giraffe, and sugar cookies!

well I didnt take a selfie yesterday :/ so out of luck

When you wear it again at your work, do a selfie and post it here.
Day and time doesn't matter.
But of course, you don't have to.
I believe you.

Back
Top Bottom