Smoke Weed Every Day

So you're serious about this air force thing then huh?

Not really. My heart isn't in it. If something else comes along in the form of a job or financial aid, I'm leaving my recruiter in the dust.

VA isn't really west side. am i missing a joke here?

Smoking blunts is more of an East Coast thing. You're on the East Coast and there used to be the perception that there was a rivalry between East Coast and West Coast. Tupac used the term Westside a lot meaning West Coast. I found some pics of Tupac making that hand signal, W for Westside, but I liked that old Indian lady.

It was a stupid joke, but that was the meaning.

What a vulgar thread, don't you think? I'm sure Morrissey would agree ith me on this. :D

I myself, after a year of which I'd wish I remembered more, decided that this is not the plant for someone who's just growing up. And don't they smoke blunts all over the world these days?

Is is one of the stupidest threads. Drugs are stupid. And marijuana is just sick

What a vulgar thread, don't you think? I'm sure Morrissey would agree ith me on this. :D

I myself, after a year of which I'd wish I remembered more, decided that this is not the plant for someone who's just growing up. And don't they smoke blunts all over the world these days?

I agree, with you!

"i burn your quiff with my spliff but you deserve it, deserve it, deserve it, deserve it"

"that joint isn't running anymore, it's not a microphone, so just pass the bone"

Back
Top Bottom