Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

In essence, the term ‘conspiracy theory’ is simply a derogatory phrase bestowed by people with an interest in having people believe otherwise. It used to be called cynicism, until history continued to give the cynic’s position some social gravitas.

I like to have a little more proof from both sides usually.

Until then, it’s no big deal wearing a mask inside a public place.

Does it help or not? Who cares. Is the conflict really worth it?

Put it on then take it off, then get on with the day.

Wha?

I simply posted a link to a site that discussed the subject of a doctor that stated that he was coerced to falsify death certificates to state that deaths were due to covid when they were not.

Ketamine, you don't need anyone to pull your arm and leg. You provided the information and that is all you need. That is enough. (y) There is enough "coercion" going around these days. ;)

I like to have a little more proof from both sides usually.

Until then, it’s no big deal wearing a mask inside a public place.

Does it help or not? Who cares. Is the conflict really worth it?

Put it on then take it off, then get on with the day.
It gets a little bit more complex if, like me, some do and some don’t have to wear masks in the same work environment: the rationales break down, and the issue becomes transparently a didactic power process.

I assume you mean this doctor. Pretty much discredited argument and a doctor who has been investigated for fraud when she claimed money for time spent with patients praying, an anti Vac, pro life far right poster doc.

No, I don’t.

Ketamine, you don't need anyone to pull your arm and leg. You provided the information and that is all you need. That is enough. (y) There is enough "coercion" going around these days. ;)

Well anons are replying to my posts without actually reading the link to find out who the doctors are that I’m talking about. Lol.

It gets a little bit more complex if, like me, some do and some don’t have to wear masks in the same work environment: the rationales break down, and the issue becomes transparently a didactic power process.

So you’re given the choice to wear or not wear masks at your work place?

If so, then what’s the problem?

In essence, the term ‘conspiracy theory’ is simply a derogatory phrase bestowed by people with an interest in having people believe otherwise. It used to be called cynicism, until history continued to give the cynic’s position some social gravitas.

However you wish to portray it.

Most of us still like to listen to things that can be backed up with a tad of evidence.

The messiah has risen again and has come from planet zog to save us, said an old man sat in an armchair and you can buy his t shirts here

No. Some have choice, some don’t.

Well, I can see how that would be a problem in any work place.

Not very fair if some do and some don’t have to wear a mask, what is the reason given from those giving this rule?

To share his musical gifts, at some price, is Morrissey’s act of kindness. It’s so much more than what you’re pointing to.

Well that is art and opinion. There are many out there who would have rather he hadn't shared his musical gifts.

What is one fan's kindness is another person's means of making a living. I am pretty sure he said it was to make money to begin with rather than a vocational desire one day to be kind to the world

Wha?

I simply posted a link to a site that discussed the subject of a doctor that stated that he was coerced to falsify death certificates to state that deaths were due to covid when they were not.

and I posted a page that details who that doctor was and how her argument has been discredited.

Well, I can see how that would be a problem in any work place.

Not very fair if some do and some don’t have to wear a mask, what is the reason given from those giving this rule?
It’s apparently an issue of comfort, some are in certain places longer than others. It’s working OK for now, but in a few weeks it will become an issue of ‘fairness’ and ‘principle’. Everyone will essentially forget about the virus and it will be about power struggles: a microcosm of what Morrissey (quite rightly) says it is anyway.

Well that is art and opinion. There are many out there who would have rather he hadn't shared his musical gifts.

What is one fan's kindness is another person's means of making a living. I am pretty sure he said it was to make money to begin with rather than a vocational desire one day to be kind to the world
To give is the reason he lives.

No, I don’t.

I have read that article but I dont think you have read the one I posted because it is quite long and explains why there have been some doctors talking about this. Doctors in the US have been asked to put Covid as the primary cause of death if the patient was brought in with covid symptoms and was treated for Covid. Other underlying health conditions have also been added on the death certificate.

The article explains the reason for this and it is purely for statistical analysis because medical experts need to know if someone was treated for Covid and any other health issues that may have led to increased chance of Covid issues are also recorded and when analysts then compile the data they can see any possible patterns between other underlying illnesses and Covid. It is to help the spotting of patterns within the data which is essential when dealing with a virus that is still not fully understood.

If Covid was not reported on the death certificate for someone who had been admitted with Covid symptoms then that data would be missed when analysed and that could result in a quality issue with the analytical data.

It isn't falsification to record Covid on a certificate along with diabetes or whatever is the patient had Covid symptoms and was treated on a Covid ward.

It also explains that a study has been done in the UK and the finding of that study is that the numbers of deaths of Covid have been under reported rather than over reported.

If there is a conspiracy that could prove that doctors were being forced to lie on certificates then for what purpose? Most people in charge would probably want the figures of deaths to be lower than they are rather than higher. Certainly the man at the top in the US is trying to do that.

I have yet to understand the objective anyone has that would lead to health authorities across the globe to over report deaths. I can see people wanting to under report them to justify lockdown ending and getting businesses back to paying tax and prevent governments having to pay out billions in employer furlough schemes etc. It would make no sense and there is no evidence with any credence.

To give is the reason he lives.

he was me thinking it was about money. Or does he give at fair concert ticket to be empathetic and kind?

You believe in conspiracy theories but think Morrissey just gives his music because he is kind.

Was that £80-£100 a ticket at the last bash?

So kind

However you wish to portray it.

Most of us still like to listen to things that can be backed up with a tad of evidence.

The messiah has risen again and has come from planet zog to save us, said an old man sat in an armchair and you can buy his t shirts here
Fair enough, and agreed. But it’s often an issue of interpretation. When population’s come to a consensus they don’t actually have empirical evidence or experience. They simply defer to someone else who claims they know someone who has that evidence.

And on the issue of empiricism itself, and the Western faith in it, I’m reminded of Wittgenstein’s brilliant and challenging observation about the earth-sun (and which is centre) conundrum. Forgive me if I don’t spell it out here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom