Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

On the plus side he won't be killing brain cells like you mask wearers by breathing in his own CO2 . And when he refuses to be vaccinated and micro chipped like a neutered pet, he won't be allowing aluminium, mercury, monkey, dog or foetal cells into his system along with numerous other poisons . Google it.

Why don't surgeons suffer from issues with Co2, they wear masks all day long, we have to wear them when we go in a shop for 5/10 mins.

So you can prove that the '65,000 excess deaths' claim is untrue, can you?

Yes but there has been one doctor (and maybe others that haven’t come out on this subject) that said that they were being coerced to make false death certificates, coerced to falsify that covid was the reason for death when the doctor had no proof of covid being the reason for the death or deaths. This happened about 2-3 months ago, and the doctors claim was pulled from Youtube.

I believe there is a virus and it should be a concern for all, but it especially affects the elderly and others with severe health issues, in regards to possible death. Nurses or doctors that may have died from the virus probably didn’t protect themselves correctly when this virus first broke, and possibly had health issues themselves.

Unless you have severe health issues and your out walking in the park or on the street in a urban setting with enough space between you and others then I don’t see why people should wear a mask in that situation.

Yes but there has been one doctor (and maybe others that haven’t come out on this subject) that said that they were being coerced to make false death certificates, coerced to falsify that covid was the reason for death when the doctor had no proof of covid being the reason for the death or deaths. This happened about 2-3 months ago, and the doctors claim was pulled from Youtube.

I believe there is a virus and it should be a concern for all, but it especially affects the elderly and others with severe health issues, in regards to possible death. Nurses or doctors that may have died from the virus probably didn’t protect themselves correctly when this virus first broke, and possibly had health issues themselves.

Unless you have severe health issues and your out walking in the park or on the street in a urban setting with enough space between you and others then I don’t see why people should wear a mask in that situation.
Over the past few months, the number of deaths over and above the five year mean is around 65,000. So 65,000 more people have died in the past four months than during the same time period in the previous five years. Many, perhaps most of these are COVID19-related, some are not.
So I've no doubt that some deaths attributed to COVID19 were not caused by it. But the fact remains that the virus has, directly or indirectly, caused ~65,000 additional deaths this year.
Chris Giles at the Financial Time has been collating this data if you are interested in reading more.

I agree with you and we are not required to use masks all of the time in the UK, just when you are in a shop or on enclosed transport, not sure why anyone would have an issue with that to be honest.

Over the past few months, the number of deaths over and above the five year mean is around 65,000. So 65,000 more people have died in the past four months than during the same time period in the previous five years. Many, perhaps most of these are COVID19-related, some are not.
So I've no doubt that some deaths attributed to COVID19 were not caused by it. But the fact remains that the virus has, directly or indirectly, caused ~65,000 additional deaths this year.
Chris Giles at the Financial Time has been collating this data if you are interested in reading more.

I’m sure. But just wanted to add that there was a doctor (and maybe more)
that has claimed he was coerced to falsify death certificates.

I believe it’s something to consider on the subject. Why would are doctors being coerced to make false death certificates?

I’m sure. But just wanted to add that there was a doctor (and maybe more)
that has claimed he was coerced to falsify death certificates.

I believe it’s something to consider on the subject. Why would are doctors being coerced to make false death certificates?
I've seen nothing about this. There's no logical reason why anyone would try and coerce a doctor into signing a false death certificate.

Why don't surgeons suffer from issues with Co2, they wear masks all day long, we have to wear them when we go in a shop for 5/10 mins.

LOL The BBC lost all credibility when the Saville story broke and nobody knew a blessed thing. Such intrepid truthseekers. More Paedos.

I agree with you and we are not required to use masks all of the time in the UK, just when you are in a shop or on enclosed transport, not sure why anyone would have an issue with that to be honest.

Okay. I don’t know what the rules are in Britain.

Same here, but even in the park seeing people wear masks, young healthy looking individuals wearing masks, and it makes me sad.

Of course they could have health issues so that’s understandable. But just too many are wearing masks, they can’t all have health issues that make them extremely susceptible to a virus.

I mean, if you’re healthy you really need to be a little braver and stop believing all the paranoia that’s being caused by media, and set an example so we can get this world back on track.

Okay. I don’t know what the rules are in Britain.

Same here, but even in the park seeing people wear masks, young healthy looking individuals wearing masks, and it makes me sad.

Of course they could have health issues so that’s understandable. But just too many are wearing masks, they can’t all have health issues that make them extremely susceptible to a virus.

I mean, if you’re healthy you really need to be a little braver and stop believing all the paranoia that’s being caused by media, and set an example so we can get this world back on track.
Why on Earth does it make you sad?

You said people only get murdered when they disobey the rules & you said they should be murdered for disobeying the rules.

You disobey the rules.

The world would be safer without your posts.
Any lifelong criminal and drug addict - of any colour - who robs, beats and pistol-whips a woman in her own home is a constant danger to the public and therefore not fit to live in a civilised society. They deserve a penalty of death. Whether it's a policeman or fellow gangbanger who carries out this penalty, I'm not bothered. The ends justify the means.

The Corona laws are irrational and have no basis in reality. Our globalist leaders are pulling a power-control stunt on us. It's interesting how the Left are fully behind this authoritarian experiment, whereas those considered "far right" can see right through it.

Last edited:
Jesus f***ing Christ. When you live in a large house and pay others to go get stuff for you, you can afford to be this cloistered.

Just wear a f***ing mask. It protects you and those you encounter. What's not to understand about this? If a piece of cloth on your face is a state imposition, then you're a YouTube-Rabbit-Holing-Brain-dead twat.
A Dr in A&E told my cousin the masks become ineffective within 30 minutes. Let's not listen to Dr Coleman instead listen to someone indoctrinated by the press and whose latest achievement is winning 20 quid doing a crossword LOL. Hope you didn't use an App? Go wear a mask. It's an Improvement on some boat races.

Steven is now nothing but a spineless shit stirring little c&nt.
His last attempt at stirring the shit with the police in Ramsgate Kent was a huge failure just like his pathetic attempt with the Italian police. And now we have this pathetic message/outpouring whilst the stupid c&nt is selling face masks in his tatty merch store.

The gift that keeps on giving us comedy gold.

He’ll be selling Betty’s dirty passion killers next:laughing:

🇬🇧:knife:

Steven is now nothing but a spineless shit stirring little c&nt.
His last attempt at stirring the shit with the police in Ramsgate Kent was a huge failure just like his pathetic attempt with the Italian police. And now we have this pathetic message/outpouring whilst the stupid c&nt is selling face masks in his tatty merch store.

The gift that keeps on giving us comedy gold.

He’ll be selling Betty’s dirty passion killers next:laughing:

🇬🇧:knife:

Benny.

On the plus side he won't be killing brain cells like you mask wearers by breathing in his own CO2 . And when he refuses to be vaccinated and micro chipped like a neutered pet, he won't be allowing aluminium, mercury, monkey, dog or foetal cells into his system along with numerous other poisons . Google it.
“Google it.”

The battle cry of the tribal, daft, weak, illiterate, brainwashed and lonely.

“Googling it” is what’s turned whatever critical cognitive ability you may have once possessed into a slurry of sludge.

Back
Top Bottom