Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

and I posted a page that details who that doctor was and how her argument has been discredited.

Yes, but that’s not the doctor I’m taking about,

if you read the link below
then you’ll know...

he was me thinking it was about money. Or does he give at fair concert ticket to be empathetic and kind?

You believe in conspiracy theories but think Morrissey just gives his music because he is kind.

Was that £80-£100 a ticket at the last bash?

So kind
Well, some might understandably feel that was tremendous value for money, even cheap.

It’s apparently an issue of comfort, some are in certain places longer than others. It’s working OK for now, but in a few weeks it will become an issue of ‘fairness’ and ‘principle’. Everyone will essentially forget about the virus and it will be about power struggles: a microcosm of what Morrissey (quite rightly) says it is anyway.

That’s obviously not fair. If those that don’t wear a mask because they had a doctors letter stating it’s detrimental to their health, then one can see why they are not wearing a mask.

I don’t know if that really relates to Morrissey, actually I can’t really tell if Morrissey is against people wearing masks.

Some of the Central posts are a bit ambiguous.

He must believe or he did at one point believe that this virus can be transmitted through touch, because in the last photo we saw of him he was wearing gloves.

:handpointup: (y)

:handpointdown:

The Accidental View of History:
Historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason. Rulers are powerless to intervene.

or

The Conspiratorial View of History:
Historical events occur by design for reasons not generally made known to people.

the-unseen-hand-free-pdf.png

I have read that article but I dont think you have read the one I posted because it is quite long and explains why there have been some doctors talking about this. Doctors in the US have been asked to put Covid as the primary cause of death if the patient was brought in with covid symptoms and was treated for Covid. Other underlying health conditions have also been added on the death certificate.

The article explains the reason for this and it is purely for statistical analysis because medical experts need to know if someone was treated for Covid and any other health issues that may have led to increased chance of Covid issues are also recorded and when analysts then compile the data they can see any possible patterns between other underlying illnesses and Covid. It is to help the spotting of patterns within the data which is essential when dealing with a virus that is still not fully understood.

If Covid was not reported on the death certificate for someone who had been admitted with Covid symptoms then that data would be missed when analysed and that could result in a quality issue with the analytical data.

It isn't falsification to record Covid on a certificate along with diabetes or whatever is the patient had Covid symptoms and was treated on a Covid ward.

It also explains that a study has been done in the UK and the finding of that study is that the numbers of deaths of Covid have been under reported rather than over reported.

If there is a conspiracy that could prove that doctors were being forced to lie on certificates then for what purpose? Most people in charge would probably want the figures of deaths to be lower than they are rather than higher. Certainly the man at the top in the US is trying to do that.

I have yet to understand the objective anyone has that would lead to health authorities across the globe to over report deaths. I can see people wanting to under report them to justify lockdown ending and getting businesses back to paying tax and prevent governments having to pay out billions in employer furlough schemes etc. It would make no sense and there is no evidence with any credence.
Over reporting deaths brings in more federal aid for one.

I have read that article but I dont think you have read the one I posted because it is quite long and explains why there have been some doctors talking about this. Doctors in the US have been asked to put Covid as the primary cause of death if the patient was brought in with covid symptoms and was treated for Covid. Other underlying health conditions have also been added on the death certificate.

The article explains the reason for this and it is purely for statistical analysis because medical experts need to know if someone was treated for Covid and any other health issues that may have led to increased chance of Covid issues are also recorded and when analysts then compile the data they can see any possible patterns between other underlying illnesses and Covid. It is to help the spotting of patterns within the data which is essential when dealing with a virus that is still not fully understood.

If Covid was not reported on the death certificate for someone who had been admitted with Covid symptoms then that data would be missed when analysed and that could result in a quality issue with the analytical data.

It isn't falsification to record Covid on a certificate along with diabetes or whatever is the patient had Covid symptoms and was treated on a Covid ward.

It also explains that a study has been done in the UK and the finding of that study is that the numbers of deaths of Covid have been under reported rather than over reported.

If there is a conspiracy that could prove that doctors were being forced to lie on certificates then for what purpose? Most people in charge would probably want the figures of deaths to be lower than they are rather than higher. Certainly the man at the top in the US is trying to do that.

I have yet to understand the objective anyone has that would lead to health authorities across the globe to over report deaths. I can see people wanting to under report them to justify lockdown ending and getting businesses back to paying tax and prevent governments having to pay out billions in employer furlough schemes etc. It would make no sense and there is no evidence with any credence.

That’s fine.

But the doctors I’m posting about said these were not covid deaths, but still they were being coerced to falsify death certificates by claiming they were covid deaths when in fact they were not.

See link below....

That’s obviously not fair. If those that don’t wear a mask because they had a doctors letter stating it’s detrimental to their health, then one can see why they are not wearing a mask.

I don’t know if that really relates to Morrissey, actually I can’t really tell if Morrissey is against people wearing masks.

Some of the Central posts are a bit ambiguous.

He must believe or he did at one point believe that this virus can be transmitted through touch, because in the last photo we saw of him he was wearing gloves.
I’ve never got the sense that M is against masks as such. I think he’s concerned that the issue of personal liberty is at stake, and as that represents quite a lot (culturally) it’s worthy of the uppermost consideration.

In my workplace, we were first promised testing and mask wearing is currently being advanced as a cheap alternative to that process.

That’s fine.

But the doctors I’m posting about said these were not covid deaths, but still they were being coerced to falsify death certificates by claiming they were covid deaths when in fact they were not.

See link below....

Yes, these things are going on around the world. It's not conspiracy theory but fact. Those who disagree are clueless to the reality of what is actually coming, and it extends far beyond COVID-19. Keep that in mind. :( :praying:

and you are right because of ? assumption, theory. Let's see some evidence
Don't waste your time asking for that. All you'll get is either some verbal abuse or a stream of logorrhoea.

Fair enough, and agreed. But it’s often an issue of interpretation. When population’s come to a consensus they don’t actually have empirical evidence or experience. They simply defer to someone else who claims they know someone who has that evidence.

And on the issue of empiricism itself, and the Western faith in it, I’m reminded of Wittgenstein’s brilliant and challenging observation about the earth-sun (and which is centre) conundrum. Forgive me if I don’t spell it out here.

Well that story apparently attributed to Wittgenstein is probably more from Tom Stoppard's Jumpers.

But that aside its not really a conundrum and not sure how it is relevant. The answer to the conundrum and to Wittgenstein's question is that it would look exactly the same whichever way you considered the moon/sun moving. The point with this is also that science didn't exist to state what was actually rotating around what. But the outcome was the same whichever way.

This isnt related to the issue at hand. He wasn't making stuff up with no evidence and he was a bit of a literal pedantic.

I really don't understand why people think masks are a problem. It is simple, people believe it may reduce transmission rates so is a precautionary measure. Until some conspiracist can come up with a credible reason why anyone would make that shit up my support will be to follow the cautious route.

Well, some might understandably feel that was tremendous value for money, even cheap.

Or many people would consider it to be a rip off. 1hr 15minutes of him giving and gracing his kindness.

Robert Smith charging considerably less and playing for 4 hours may be considered to be far kinder and generous.

He's being kind to those who can afford it. And he lives as a tax exile so as to evade tax. How is being deliberately evasive in terms of a millionaire not contributing towards society considered kind or empathetic?

That’s fine.

See link below....

But there is no real evidence to that allegation. And it is the same allegation in the article I posted but has been discredited. Again what reason would there be for any hospital to force a doctor to lie on an official document? I know several doctors and I dont know one that would be coerced to falsifying an official document. It could get them struck off. Every doctor I have known and come across would not be subversive to such a demand.

What would be the benefit for anyone to falsify death certificates to make the deaths appear higher than they are?

Every government that I have followed has been trying to do the exact opposite to make the figures appear lower than the reality.

That’s fine.

See link below....

The doctors were suppressed about as often as information is suppressed these days. It would remedy your :unsure: ness to find another source of information for clarity. Mixing the topic of science and dogma using the poor doctors as scapegoats to address Scientism (with a capital S) is unbecoming. :rolleyes:

Over reporting deaths brings in more federal aid for one.

in what way does that bring in more federal aid. Surely the federal aid relates to deaths rather than deaths by disease.

Are you saying a hospital with 1000 Covid deaths gets more money than a hospital with 1000 influenza deaths?

Certainly doesn't work like that in the UK and I would be surprised that is the case in the UK. Hospitals aren't getting money per Covid death here. It's a bit pointless after the event.

Well that story apparently attributed to Wittgenstein is probably more from Tom Stoppard's Jumpers.

But that aside its not really a conundrum and not sure how it is relevant. The answer to the conundrum and to Wittgenstein's question is that it would look exactly the same whichever way you considered the moon/sun moving. The point with this is also that science didn't exist to state what was actually rotating around what. But the outcome was the same whichever way.

This isnt related to the issue at hand. He wasn't making stuff up with no evidence and he was a bit of a literal pedantic.

I really don't understand why people think masks are a problem. It is simple, people believe it may reduce transmission rates so is a precautionary measure. Until some conspiracist can come up with a credible reason why anyone would make that shit up my support will be to follow the cautious route.
The conventionalism of Wittgenstein, eh? :crazy:
But there is no real evidence to that allegation. And it is the same allegation in the article I posted but has been discredited. Again what reason would there be for any hospital to force a doctor to lie on an official document? I know several doctors and I dont know one that would be coerced to falsifying an official document. It could get them struck off. Every doctor I have known and come across would not be subversive to such a demand.

What would be the benefit for anyone to falsify death certificates to make the deaths appear higher than they are?

Every government that I have followed has been trying to do the exact opposite to make the figures appear lower than the reality.

Who do you work for?

I’ve never got the sense that M is against masks as such. I think he’s concerned that the issue of personal liberty is at stake, and as that represents quite a lot (culturally) it’s worthy of the uppermost consideration.

In my workplace, we were first promised testing and mask wearing is currently being advanced as a cheap alternative to that process.

Why is it a cheap alternative? Are you in the UK?

Testing is free in both the US and UK.

It is a strange position to be in to be objecting to being told to wear a mask and yet then sell them on your online shop don't you think?

I don't consider the wearing of a mask to be a personal liberty issue any more than being asked to wear a condom being a personal liberty issue. Both are sensible preventative measures.

Yes, these things are going on around the world. It's not conspiracy theory but fact. Those who disagree are clueless to the reality of what is actually coming, and it extends far beyond COVID-19. Keep that in mind. :( :praying:

Sure Fox Mulder

Why would anyone think they aren’t a problem? Particularly when you have to pay for them, for a start.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom