Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Or many people would consider it to be a rip off. 1hr 15minutes of him giving and gracing his kindness.

Robert Smith charging considerably less and playing for 4 hours may be considered to be far kinder and generous.

He's being kind to those who can afford it. And he lives as a tax exile so as to evade tax. How is being deliberately evasive in terms of a millionaire not contributing towards society considered kind or empathetic?
Most taxes don’t go towards projects I’d recognise as ‘kind’.

This isn’t your show, it’s Morrissey’s.

I think you will actually find it is Sam's show. Morrissey obviously doesn't agree with the mask points since he is selling them. He always loves a good cash earner.

Why would anyone think they aren’t a problem? Particularly when you have to pay for them, for a start.

I dont think they are a problem and more than happy to buy one and wear one. If there is a chance it may reduce the chance of me catching this virus in a shop or on the bus happy to wear it.

I'm not that insecure and trivial that I would consider that a liberty infringement.

Most taxes don’t go towards projects I’d recognise as ‘kind’.

You are going off topic re where governments spend their money but you can rest assured that poverty support, child welfare, the justice system, the whole welfare and housing benefit system, the NHS, the education system, libraries, policing, mental health care, elderly care, etc etc etc all comes from taxes.

So you think it is ok for a millionaire to evade paying for such things?

Here's the massive Nightingale Coronavirus hospital in London that's been empty since opening at the beginning of the pandemic. It's now being dismantled - just when they tell us a second wave is due.

When will people wake up?

You are going off topic re where governments spend their money but you can rest assured that poverty support, child welfare, the justice system, the whole welfare and housing benefit system, the NHS, the education system, libraries, policing, mental health care, elderly care, etc etc etc all comes from taxes.

So you think it is ok for a millionaire to evade paying for such things?
What Morrissey has given, money couldn’t buy. I guess there are more important things than alms.

Here's the massive Nightingale Coronavirus hospital in London that's been empty since opening at the beginning of the pandemic. It's now being dismantled - just when they tell us a second wave is due.

When will people wake up?

It was built in preparation for the possibility of a much worse situation that was had and which was prevented through the lockdown.

Can you post where you have read it is being dismantled?

What I have heard is that it has been closed but it will remain in place in case needed to reopen if needed for any increase in covid patients.

Having the number of cases being dealt with by the NHS lower than they could have been was a success of the lockdown.

Imagine if the NHS had been overrun and they hadn't made provision for that then how many more people would have been attacking the government.

We stock pile billions of medication for influenza every year and don't need much of it. It's called being prepared.

Or is a temporary hospital part of a conspiracy?

What Morrissey has given, money couldn’t buy. I guess there are more important things than alms.

Lol. I won't even respond to that first point except to say I would rather have the money thanks.

More important things. Not when you need medical help or food or housing. He has been treated medically in this country by the NHS. So he should get that for free?

So you do think it is ok to evade fair taxation?

What do we get from you, anonymous troll, apart from anonymous trolling?

🤒

INCREDIBLE!o_O
totally oblivious to its own lack oforiginality and ignorance of English. the entire readership is scandalized but radish is oblivious insensible to reality. UN BE LEI VA BLE>:blushing:

It was built in preparation for the possibility of a much worse situation that was had and which was prevented through the lockdown.

Can you post where you have read it is being dismantled?

What I have heard is that it has been closed but it will remain in place in case needed to reopen if needed for any increase in covid patients.

Having the number of cases being dealt with by the NHS lower than they could have been was a success of the lockdown.

Imagine if the NHS had been overrun and they hadn't made provision for that then how many more people would have been attacking the government.

We stock pile billions of medication for influenza every year and don't need much of it. It's called being prepared.

Or is a temporary hospital part of a conspiracy?
It's being shut down. It's not needed now and was never needed.

Next time they'll have to try harder.

Stronger dose, stronger psy-op.

I prefer to see examples of someone practising real actions associated to empathy and kindness rather than the fact they have written something in a pop song. It would be very difficult to come up with real life empathetic actions from someone who for the most part keeps himself apart from real life and gets his information from conspiracy theorists and supports a very dubious political party of failed hate mongers and someone who has very few real friends and has had more full on disagreements with people than could fit in a multi volume encyclopaedia.

But you judge someone's character through a few pop song lyrics.

You seem very naive to me

You don't have empathy for people like Morrissey, who have social anxiety & depression.

And since that book is based on speculation it falls into the same category that it is trying to question.

No - it wouldn't, because it isn't about people secretly conspiring to do something bad. It's about a group of people believing things that are unlikely to be true because they're implausible. And it's based on research & not speculation.

Lol. I won't even respond to that first point except to say I would rather have the money thanks.

More important things. Not when you need medical help or food or housing. He has been treated medically in this country by the NHS. So he should get that for free?

So you do think it is ok to evade fair taxation?
It’s almost like my opinion matters. Suddenly.

No - it wouldn't, because it isn't about people secretly conspiring to do something bad. It's about a group of people believing things that are unlikely to be true because they're implausible. And it's based on research & not speculation.
But not based on science?

Almost, but not quite.
I guess the thing is that most here are not actually interested in Morrissey, his art, or what his fan base think.

Moreover, if I was seriously interested in economics and issues of tax and ethics, I personally wouldn’t come here.

I suspect you and your ilk are seeking contradiction with your own thoughts and ideas. You think the difference might represent a threat of sorts.

Morrissey has come to represent that meta issue, I suppose. That’s what makes him the vanguard in the war against your fascism.

I guess the thing is that most here are not actually interested in Morrissey, his art, or what his fan base think.

Moreover, if I was seriously interested in economics and issues of tax and ethics, I personally wouldn’t come here.

I suspect you and your ilk are seeking contradiction with your own thoughts and ideas. You think the difference might represent a threat of sorts.

Morrissey has come to represent that meta issue, I suppose. That’s what makes him the vanguard in the war against your fascism.
I do enjoy your meaningless bollocks. I'm collecting the best of them in a Notepad file so I can dig them out on depressing rainy days and have a good chuckle at them. I'm still sniggering at your comment about science from the other day.

But there is no real evidence to that allegation. And it is the same allegation in the article I posted but has been discredited. Again what reason would there be for any hospital to force a doctor to lie on an official document? I know several doctors and I dont know one that would be coerced to falsifying an official document. It could get them struck off. Every doctor I have known and come across would not be subversive to such a demand.

What would be the benefit for anyone to falsify death certificates to make the deaths appear higher than they are?

Every government that I have followed has been trying to do the exact opposite to make the figures appear lower than the reality.

Just don’t think these doctors that are mentioned in the link I posted (read below) would put their careers on the line to say something like that.

Not all doctors that come out with these claims are liars.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom