Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I do enjoy your meaningless bollocks. I'm collecting the best of them in a Notepad file so I can dig them out on depressing rainy days and have a good chuckle at them. I'm still sniggering at your comment about science from the other day.
If I’m keeping you here, then I’m doing my bit to keep you away from sharp objects, and the nation safe.

It's being shut down. It's not needed now and was never needed.

Next time they'll have to try harder.

Stronger dose, stronger psy-op.

So what is your point? It wasn't needed because of lockdown. It was built in case it was going to be needed.

What are you trying to say? You would have preferred if it had have been needed and we had had loads more deaths?

I'm trying to understand what the point of your issue with the fact we didn't need it?

I guess the thing is that most here are not actually interested in Morrissey, his art, or what his fan base think.

Moreover, if I was seriously interested in economics and issues of tax and ethics, I personally wouldn’t come here.

I suspect you and your ilk are seeking contradiction with your own thoughts and ideas. You think the difference might represent a threat of sorts.

Morrissey has come to represent that meta issue, I suppose. That’s what makes him the vanguard in the war against your fascism.

You talk about threats but you support conspiracy theorists who state constantly that there are people conspiring to hurt or do harm but can't provide an iota of evidence to back up those alleged threats.

He is a vanguard against fascism. Lol

Can you explain what fascism you refer to? Some documented evidence of said fascism and then some examples how Morrissey is a vanguard against it.

I guess the evidence that is first exists is required before he could be stated as being a vanguard against it.

Just don’t think these doctors that are mentioned in the link I posted (read below) would put their careers on the line to say something like that.

Not all doctors that come out with these claims are liars.

These claims have been explained (I repeat) and are fully explained in the article I posted. You still haven't given a credible reason why any hospital would tell doctors to commit fraud and gross mispractice to falsify a death certificate. Or who exactly was asking them to commit fraud? And for what purpose? I think this is a story that has been explained and has been misconstrued. And is this a global conspiracy on both sides of the Atlantic and on all continents?

Just don’t think these doctors that are mentioned in the link I posted (read below) would put their careers on the line to say something like that.

Not all doctors that come out with these claims are liars.

and equally I don't think that any doctor is going to put their career on the line by falsifying death certificates. There are many doctors involved in the treatment of a patient in critical care and everything is cross checked and peer checked constantly. To actually falsify a death certificate for a death in a critical care team would require multiple people agreeing to commit fraud together. And there is no benefit that can be determined for making the number of deaths appear more than they actually are.

If I’m keeping you here, then I’m doing my bit to keep you away from sharp objects, and the nation safe.

This was my thinking too that at least this bizarre bunch of unstable insecure fantastical conspiracy theorists are best on here away from any real harm they can impose.

All queuing up in adoration at whatever the rather inane and effected Sam posts.

The question was related to whether Morrissey demonstrates empathy.

How would you be able to tell when you don't have any?

Introverted people can have empathy.

And people who actively participate in charity or activism can have selfish motives - wanting to look good, or preying on the vulnerable people they're claiming to help.

I'd say Moz's ability to write a empathetic song esp when it doesn't use it to claim he's a 'nice' person is a pretty good sign.

and equally I don't think that any doctor is going to put their career on the line by falsifying death certificates. There are many doctors involved in the treatment of a patient in critical care and everything is cross checked and peer checked constantly. To actually falsify a death certificate for a death in a critical care team would require multiple people agreeing to commit fraud together. And there is no benefit that can be determined for making the number of deaths appear more than they actually are.

Esp when they're in a country with a President who doesn't have any clue about Covid & doesn't read any government documents & gets his information from Fox & Twitter.

Still, we can add the Deathers to the Truthers, the Birthers & whatever that Pizza mess is.

And people who actively participate in charity or activism can have selfish motives - wanting to look good, or preying on the vulnerable people they're claiming to help.

I'd say Moz's ability to write a empathetic song esp when it doesn't use it to claim he's a 'nice' person is a pretty good sign.

I disagree. As a person who evades tax, tax that is used to help people in society and supports a party that invites holocaust deniers to its conference I think there are clear signs of a lack of empathy. Empathy on its own is not the full picture. Words alone are not enough especially when said words are written as part of a money making task.

Where did your point stating I have no empathy come from?

Are you able to substantiate that or are you joining the realms of the theorists too?

Esp when they're in a country with a President who doesn't have any clue about Covid & doesn't read any government documents & gets his information from Fox & Twitter.

Still, we can add the Deathers to the Truthers, the Birthers & whatever that Pizza mess is.

I disagree. As a person who evades tax, tax that is used to help people in society and supports a party that invites holocaust deniers to its conference I think there are clear signs of a lack of empathy. Empathy on its own is not the full picture. Words alone are not enough especially when said words are written as part of a money making task.

Again - it's your lack of empathy.

Anyone who looked at Anne Marie's journey from atheism to the far right could see she was in a lot of distress, getting herself terrified of a future theocracy that won't exist. And if you were involved in politics you'd know the far right has been love-bombing minorities it thinks will mainstream it. They also use rights clashes to claim 'only the far right' will talk about religious sexism or homophobia or whatever.

You'd also know that people with anxiety & trust issues esp around authority often avoid the tax system. There are countries where evading is the norm.

You can't write great songs purely for money - art comes from the heart. If he lacked empathy he wouldn't write the way he does.

It's also worth saying that because of the way money is earned in the arts - unexpected large tax bills that can't be paid happen a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom