So what will the glam glue promo go for competition

i just bid 100 pounds as i knew it would go for more and instantly outbid not that im after it for anymore

£237.......

So, some people are desperate to get hold of this first and it will go for a ridiculous premium - I'll say £182.91 - but with 150 produced it's not all that rare and others will surface given time.

How many SPM29's were pressed? "not so much a promo as something special put together for Morrissey's 29th birthday". An eminently more collectable piece, but what do they go for? £60?

Dave

So, some people are desperate to get hold of this first and it will go for a ridiculous premium - I'll say £182.91 - but with 150 produced it's not all that rare and others will surface given time.

How many SPM29's were pressed? "not so much a promo as something special put together for Morrissey's 29th birthday". An eminently more collectable piece, but what do they go for? £60?

Dave

I totally agree with you Dave, the SPM29 12" is def. a nicer piece to collect than this promo.

Considering more are bound to appear, I'm going to go for a conservative £147

289£...

:nicethread:

OK, I'll bite ~ £333!

caveat - do we actually have anybody else's word that only 150 of these were produced, other than this seller? I mean I can believe that number as it seems like something that EMI would only produce a small run of - it's going to get buckley's radio play so why bother? - but it's obviously in this seller's interest to say only 150 were pressed to inflate the price.

The seller talks as if only 10 vinyls of these were pressed. He wants to make as much as he can....
Cheers Moz

£169 moi thinks, I was tempted to enter the conflict of bidding but they'll be opportunities to get one in the future no doubt... probably for a lot less!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
But not having a go this time Roky? Interesting wonder why?

Dear Alan...well...as well as the link is concerned...this is not working properly here...what the problem may be..probability is for a server problem...if there is any other way of accessing it...please tell me!! I'll be very thankful to you.

Back
Top Bottom