So when did you discover Morrissey ?

I feel like I should add that I lived in BC for 12 years.

Mostly in (and around Victoria), Cowichan Lake, and Nelson in the Kootenays.

BC is amazing!
I love all of the hippies and legalization is where we should be in 2019.

There's tons of good music and art scene on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.

Rifke is living in a bubble if she cannot see the culture around her on the coast.

BC is amazing!

There's tons of good music and art scene on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.

Rifke is living in a bubble if she cannot see the culture around her on the coast.
It was 20 years plus since i was there so i can only tell it as i saw it which was a beautiful place with really friendly people and just a great vibe about it .
But its all about comparison i guess , from where i live it was world away .
As for the weed thats a whole different argument , all i see is the crime and the violence it brings to the area from teenage kids who think there the Kray Twins , i wont bore you with my life history but i have had 5 years of hell dealing with it from step children and have yet to find a single positive in it .
Cheers Paul

No but there’s a guy works down the chip shop swears he’s Elvis

Wish Kirsty was still around making her wonderful records.

It was 20 years plus since i was there so i can only tell it as i saw it which was a beautiful place with really friendly people and just a great vibe about it .
But its all about comparison i guess , from where i live it was world away .
As for the weed thats a whole different argument , all i see is the crime and the violence it brings to the area from teenage kids who think there the Kray Twins , i wont bore you with my life history but i have had 5 years of hell dealing with it from step children and have yet to find a single positive in it .
Cheers Paul
they're all fake friendly. TRUST ME. it's because they take pride in being friendly, it's the one thing we Canadians are known for, so we do it just because it makes us feel good about ourselves not because we really like other people. "OH look at us! we're so FRIENDLY! we have such a higher level of consciousness than everyone else in the world, just look at how FRIENDLY and CIVIL we are". but if being civil is all you have to be proud of than that's pretty embarrassing. I want the luxury of being a jerk because I know I have other things to be proud of, like the English or the French.

you know how ugly people are always nice because they have to be? it's like that with Canada.

BC is amazing!

it's not MAJOR is all im saying. it's not big time art and culture. it's just folksy shit.

they're all fake friendly. TRUST ME. it's because they take pride in being friendly, it's the one thing we Canadians are known for, so we do it just because it makes us feel good about ourselves not because we really like other people. "OH look at us! we're so FRIENDLY! we have such a higher level of consciousness than everyone else in the world, just look at how FRIENDLY and CIVIL we are". but if being civil is all you have to be proud of than that's pretty embarrassing. I want the luxury of being a jerk because I know I have other things to be proud of, like the English or the French.

you know how ugly people are always nice because they have to be? it's like that with Canada.
Wow that’s pretty scathing! So all those people were faking it , talk about shattered dreams , maybe I was just an ugly person being nice to them omg where do I go from here :paranoid:

Wow that’s pretty scathing! So all those people were faking it , talk about shattered dreams , maybe I was just an ugly person being nice to them omg where do I go from here :paranoid:

No need to believe rifke who likes to poke her nose almost every threads.
You're newbie, it takes time to know some users' behaviour.

They are not really allowed upstairs as it’s bad for there backs but they do come up once a week ! Mabel had hidden and when I called her she came creeping out very sheepish :lbf:
I suspect it’s time, and I think Arnold and Mabel will back me up here, for you to invest in one of those motorized stair chairs. And you might as well get one that has a button on each end that can be activated by a simple push of a very dainty paw. Then she could be poised to greet you every morning when you emerge from your shower.

Truth told, when I travel internationally, I regularly pretend to be Canadian. I actually loathe most Americans as does most of the world. Canadians are welcomed with open arms, however. Perhaps the friendly Canadians you remember are in actuality American posers hiding from their own tribe?

Truth told, when I travel internationally, I regularly pretend to be Canadian. I actually loathe most Americans as does most of the world. Canadians are welcomed with open arms, however. Perhaps the friendly Canadians you remember are in actuality American posers hiding from their own tribe?
The terror threat is the real reason but maybe you are not american enough to identify yourself with being one?

I loathe most swedes and I think people in all countries have a problem with their own tribe. Like a herd doing the same things all the time and I think swedes take the number one spot when it comes to imitating which is why I never felt swedish at all.

Nowadays I don't find the people from abroad being the problem but my own people. Shook the hand of a man from Iraq today that I worked with back in 2006 and we talked about some old memories from that workplace.

I think he and some other people from abroad are shocked when some of us swedes do that cause we are supposed to be shy and reserved and quite cold. My whole view on Sweden and the swedish versus the foreigners is changing radically.

But I said to Pilla the other day we should have imported people from India who speaks english and are well educated and easy to integrate especially at a place of work. The knowledge we would have imported compared to know might have made the integration plan a dream come true and I believe Sweden would have gained from it economically.

But we were forced to import low iq people from regions where they use symbols to communicate and click with their tongue instead of speaking.

Sounds swedish and Kewpie is just afraid to admit differences and issues between people from different countries. A true snowflake and very stupid one.
I wish I could find her. A disgrace she is a mod but that is a job for idiots only with low self esteem bullying other people and refusing to post things they cannot agree with.
Other peoples opinions is something lefties simply cannot handle and if they are of some non white race they all have a huge chip on their shoulder and a victim cardigan at the ready at all times.
Canada and Sweden has always been the same country culturally.

And what about your own behaviour?

I'd love to debate with someone like you in real life but boy would it be a sad experience to see you struggle. You're the very type that will use violence when you cannot win a debate and is out of arguments.

Well this "Canadian" happens to be a genuinely friendly guy.
Not because I'm Canadian, or that I have to be friendly to anyone.
It's a life outlook.
Emit sunshine and it comes back at you.

And there's nothing wrong with "folksy shit"
Why the blinders? Open up your mind and you will be filled with much more love & an enriched life.
...just sayin'

signed - Canadian Son

If you get any likes it is from people licking your arse so you won't ban them or refuse to publish peoples posts here which is something you do on a regular basis.
I'd pay for info on you.

The terror threat is the real reason but maybe you are not american enough to identify yourself with being one?

I loathe most swedes and I think people in all countries have a problem with their own tribe. Like a herd doing the same things all the time and I think swedes take the number one spot when it comes to imitating which is why I never felt swedish at all.

Nowadays I don't find the people from abroad being the problem but my own people. Shook the hand of a man from Iraq today that I worked with back in 2006 and we talked about some old memories from that workplace.

I think he and some other people from abroad are shocked when some of us swedes do that cause we are supposed to be shy and reserved and quite cold. My whole view on Sweden and the swedish versus the foreigners is changing radically.

But I said to Pilla the other day we should have imported people from India who speaks english and are well educated and easy to integrate especially at a place of work. The knowledge we would have imported compared to know might have made the integration plan a dream come true and I believe Sweden would have gained from it economically.

But we were forced to import low iq people from regions where they use symbols to communicate and click with their tongue instead of speaking.
*NOW

Back
Top Bottom