"Softly As I Leave You": New Single for 2020 (Thelma Houston duet), top 10 nights - M. Central

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can be both an Irish and English nationalist as I would probably describe myself as both. The IRA did blow up a few English citizens but always insisted their bombing campaign was an economic one, where warnings were phoned in to clear the area then a bomb went off which would cause business money to be lost. However they saw soldiers as military targets and did intentionally kill them in England.

English people were given the impression through the media etc that the IRA were lunatics who planted bombs and didn't care how many people died. But all along the British government was fighting a proxy war with the IRA through it's active intelligence service, its soldiers, its SAS and also through the Protestant Loyalists who they gave training to, provided with weaponry and bombs and information regarding Catholic targets to kill. Britain was basically fighting a war using proxies, but denying it at the same time.

Corbyn gets a lot of stick because, like Livingstone, he wanted to bring Sinn Fein "in from the cold" to discuss peace with the British government which the British were publicly refusing to do. John Major said it would "make him sick to his stomach" to have talks with the IRA - but that is exactly what they were doing all along from the very beginning - but always publicly denying it. These are all facts now. They slag Corbyn off for talking to them but the government were doing that regularly themselves, Thatcher, Major, the lot.

Remember also the British Army openly shot 28 unarmed protesters during a peaceful march in 1972 - and there was also the Ballymurphy Massacre where they killed 12 including a priest who was tending to a shot victim on the street. This caused more people to join the IRA than anything else in the conflict. Many people had personal reasons for joining up such as seeing their mum or dad beaten up by aggressive raiding soldiers or a friend being shot dead for nothing - both of which happened pretty often.

No-warning bombs were set off in Dublin and Monaghan in the rush hour by the British secret services that killed 34 and injured 300 people. This was actually to stop a peace agreement being signed - as there were elements in the secret service and army etc who actually wanted the troubles to continue.

The whole story is very complicated - but the idea that the IRA were simply lunatics who wanted to bomb English citizens is what the government and the media at the time wanted the public to believe. Both sides committed evil acts. But to be honest the most evil of the whole Troubles was probably the serial killing (and torture) involving the 'Shankill Butchers' who were Belfast Protestants (it's leader was called Murphy and he was actually half-Catholic which many say fuelled his (self) hate of Catholics).

That's as maybe. They were still C****. I've got a pretty good perspective of it as my best mate was from just outside Belfast and grew up there in the 70's, so I've heard loads of stories. The IRA tried to recruit his 2 punk brothers. I still remember watching this, just a couple of hours after it happened.

That's as maybe. They were still C****. I've got a pretty good perspective of it as my best mate was from just outside Belfast and grew up there in the 70's, so I've heard loads of stories. The IRA tried to recruit his 2 punk brothers. I still remember watching this, just a couple of hours after it happened.

This attack is shocking and I don't want to sound like an apologist of a brutal attack, but again look at the context. This was a funeral of people who only days earlier had actually been shot dead while attending another funeral - by a stranger (the Loyalist Michael Stone) pulling out grenades and a gun and actually killing people during the funeral service in the same graveyard. So imagine the tension only days after that. Every stranger was a potential Loyalist or soldier out to kill more funeral mourners. That's why the people looked so panicked and the IRA reacted so harshly.

People still do not know why plain clothes British soldiers drove through that funeral at such an unbelievably tense time.

This attack is shocking and I don't want to sound like an apologist of a brutal attack, but again look at the context. This was a funeral of people who only days earlier had actually been shot dead while attending another funeral - by a stranger (the Loyalist Michael Stone) pulling out grenades and a gun and actually killing people during the funeral service in the same graveyard. So imagine the tension only days after that. Every stranger was a potential Loyalist or soldier out to kill more funeral mourners. That's why the people looked so panicked and the IRA reacted so harshly.

A funeral full of the IRA and their arse lickers. I have a deep loathing for the IRA. It will never go.

A funeral full of the IRA and their arse lickers. I have a deep loathing for the IRA. It will never go.
I can understand that. When people kill (for whatever reason) it makes people angry.

But it's something I've always wanted to understand. Especially as so many bombs were going off in London the 90s. And when you really look into it, moral rights and wrongs get blurred because behind the scenes the British army and security services were using methods just as treacherous as the IRA.

But I do understand your anger.

I can understand that. When people kill (for whatever reason) it makes people angry.

But it's something I've always wanted to understand. Especially as so many bombs were going off in London the 90s. And when you really look into it, moral rights and wrongs get blurred because behind the scenes the British army and security services were using methods just as treacherous as the IRA.

But I do understand your anger.

They killed a beloved childrens BBC tv presenter FFS. A murder as bizarre and disgusting as the Jill Dando murder. If you don't know the story, look up norris mcwhirter.

They killed a beloved childrens BBC tv presenter FFS. A murder as bizarre and disgusting as the Jill Dando murder. If you don't know the story, look up norris mcwhirter.
Yes, but he was extremely anti-Irish and made this very public. Not that he actually deserved to be shot on his doorstep. But the story of the IRA goes back to the 1910s and even way before that with England invading Ireland and treating the population extremely bad for centuries. It's a long, long story, but a very interesting one.

The first bombs and shots fired of the latest Troubles (late 60s onwards) were in actual fact the Protestant Loyalists. The re-arming of the IRA was a reaction to this.

Yes, but he was extremely anti-Irish and made this very public. Not that he actually deserved to be shot on his doorstep. But the story of the IRA goes back to the 1910s and even way before that with England invading Ireland and treating the population extremely bad for centuries. It's a long, long story, but a very interesting one.

The first bombs and shots fired of the latest Troubles (late 60s onwards) were in actual fact the Protestant Loyalists. The re-arming of the IRA was a reaction to this.

Well...now Sinn Féin are the party of the liberal/gay agenda and the IRA are into human trafficking. So much for Irish Nationalism.

Well...now Sinn Féin are the party of the liberal/gay agenda and the IRA are into human trafficking. So much for Irish Nationalism.
That's right, but remember that's what happens to all political parties once they don the suits and start working for the banks. Look at us. Not one of our three parties is anti-immigration - all are globalist.

Conservatives supposedly run things and yet they want gay sex taught in schools. The Conservatives actually run precicely zero. We're under full occupational control by the EU, UN, Bilderbergs etc. They make the rules, we obey.

Consequently I couldn't give a crap what party gets in at Xmas.

Last edited:
That's right, but remember that's what happens to all political parties once they don the suits and start working for the banks. Look at us. Not one of our three parties is anti-immigration - all are globalist.

Tories supposedly run things and yet they want gay sex taught in schools. The Tories actually run precicely zero. We're under full occupational control by the EU, UN, Bilderbergs etc. They make the rules, we obey.

Consequently I couldn't give a crap what party gets in at Xmas.

Have to go with the Tories or Brexit Party....can't vote for the others. Not that i can really stand any of them.

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

Related item:

Who cares how you rank the shows ? Sing your tunes...Count your money and shut up!

We were bored....with some lord.....and thought the old f***er could use a whackin.....the IRA came to call...and that was all for old inbred trash mountbatten.......

Can't wait for scenes like that in Sweden and the many people we will hang and beat to death. Videos like that one are great in that they tell the people who now believe things like that can never happen how quickly things spiral out of control and what type of animals we as humans are.

I have seen events unfold like that when civilised people in a split second turn into murdering monsters. It is the survival instinct paired with hate grown from a life of struggles and frustration.

I have so many enemies. There really is no difference between that video and the scenes in Romania when it call collapsed for the dictator. I still believe Romania is a better example with short military style trials and immediate executions out the backdoor.

The hardest part is to organise it and that normally means you have to kill a lot of innocent people including women and kids who will otherwise disturb the proceedings for men to enjoy.

I don’t like that he did a ranking of favorite shows. Maybe mention a special night but to list 10? That’s a lot of favorites. I had a great time at the Rochester Hills show but this makes me feel like it was an “also ran” for him.
Perhaps he spotted you but didn't want to evict you from the venue like he did with David?

It's work for him and he hates working.

We've already made an agreement with them which is why the hanging from lamp posts will come true sooner than people think.

i don't doubt you have a severe plan to make this world more horrendous place

but what do you DO here??

this is topic:

---------------------------------------
The journalistic debacle

London Fake Media

Idiot Culture

pseudo-news gone insane

obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting

those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news

shitty reports of what does not exist

those who say things that have been given them to say

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would he like to specify exactly what he thinks was made up? Of course he won't. That's his style. He just wants to moan, moan, moan. And that's because it's out of his control. He pays people to tell him he's right all the time in his cloistered, insular world. And he just doesn't know how to handle it when outsiders, reporting the actual things he's said and done, get on his wick - he can't control it.

I can see why he doesn't like people reporting what he himself says, but tough shit. You either stand by what you say or you don't. You can't then complain when exactly what you said gets reported.

He is an isolated, money-grabbing, bigoted, narcissist control-freak.

His use of money to get what he want will be, and is being his downfall.

He thinks, like Trump, he can say and do whatever he likes with impunity.

Well - no.
Blah blah blah blah

i don't doubt you have a severe plan to make this world more horrendous place

but what do you DO here??

this is topic:

---------------------------------------
The journalistic debacle

London Fake Media

Idiot Culture

pseudo-news gone insane

obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting

those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news

shitty reports of what does not exist

those who say things that have been given them to say

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here trolling. Trolls are driving on the new revolution.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom