Morrissey Central "SOME GAVE ALL" (January 26, 2021)

SOME GAVE ALL

Peter Mark Richman, RIP
images-4_lojaye.jpg

images-5_drntut.jpg

we thank you.

As the unemployment figures have been recently released, it looks like the vast majority of the recently newly unemployed, have made their way onto solo disguised as, “Anonymous “

BEWARE....
These people are dangerous and not to be fed after midnight....
Otherwise they will be up all night Trolling, when in fact they should be searching for another job...
BEWARE....
They will blame Morrissey for their recent woes and any other who defends him....

BEWARE..... These people are of extremely low intelligence and know nothing of how to conduct themselves in polite society.

Another great character actor. He was everywhere back in the day.

He didn’t release it. He had nothing to do with it. The record company, in conjunction with the publisher, released it. They’ve got to recoup their investment somehow. Your kid Misery owes a whole lot of money to a bunch of labels, producers, musicians and Chinese merch companies. ...and it’s a well known fact that Melvis will do anything to avoid paying his debts.

He’a persona non grata, in the music industry. ...but #1 on the Polish eulogy charts! ;)

What did Moz say, "[Bowie's] a business, you know. He's not really a person,"

And now Moz has come full-circle himself with that release.

But hey as you say, he's big in Poland. (Or was 'big in Japan'..?)

Last edited:
Every new post on MC means we’re another day closer to shoveling soil over Moz’s grave.

#MozFail2021

In 2014 he also said

"I know I've criticized David in the past, but it's all been snotnosed junior high ribbing on my part. I think he knows that."

Which is as close to a 'public apology' as anyone has ever gotten from him.

Seeing people getting annoyed by these death notices is weird. Surely it's pretty obvious why he's doing them...

In 2014 he also said

"I know I've criticized David in the past, but it's all been snotnosed junior high ribbing on my part. I think he knows that."

Which is as close to a 'public apology' as anyone has ever gotten from him.

Seeing people getting annoyed by these death notices is weird. Surely it's pretty obvious why he's doing them...

I think "Holden" above said it best, as this might be "due to a sense of obligation"...?

Everyone has their own way of coping...

I think "Holden" above said it best, as this might be "due to a sense of obligation"...?

Everyone has their own way of coping...
I think it's really simple. He likes to commemorate those who he feels wouldn't get a lot of attention otherwise as well as those whose passing moved him in some way.
(Plus, we probably get some nephew-initiated posts in addition to that.)

It always makes me think of Jobriath, who meant so much to him, yet he didn't find out about his death until years later because it didn't make the big news at the time.

I also think it is presumptuous to try to dictate to someone the 'right' way to grieve or commemorate someone.

May I ask why you bothered posting this? Did you find it funny—if so, why?
If I were you I wouldn’t get to upset, or even try to have a meaningful conversation with this low ranking human...
we shouldn’t encourage him/her to waste valuable time, when he/ she should be searching for a job.
That said it just makes you wonder how this person could ever be of any use to civilised society...

and yours. and what you give out in this plain is what you carry with you into the next.
...unless you’re Catholic. In that case, you can act like a complete f***tard for your entire life, have a death-bed confession, say your 3 Hail Mary’s and - all good.

...unless you’re Catholic. In that case, you can act like a complete f***tard for your entire life, have a death-bed confession, say your 3 Hail Mary’s and - all good.

What a cheek!

You have to be tormented by guilt & go into purgatory & then you might be all good.

If I were you I wouldn’t get to upset, or even try to have a meaningful conversation with this low ranking human...
we shouldn’t encourage him/her to waste valuable time, when he/ she should be searching for a job.
That said it just makes you wonder how this person could ever be of any use to civilised society...
Yes I suppose I shouldn’t humor them, or lead them to believe they’ve had an emotional effect on anyone. I’m just genuinely confused as to why people enjoy coming onto this website and insulting Morrissey. Why don’t they have anything better to do

Yes I suppose I shouldn’t humor them, or lead them to believe they’ve had an emotional effect on anyone. I’m just genuinely confused as to why people enjoy coming onto this website and insulting Morrissey. Why don’t they have anything better to do
Most people are confused as to why these people come here to gob off , my theory is, it’s all just to wind us fans up..
It’s normally quite bad on benefits pay out day, they buy gallons of cheap cider , get hammered and verbally abuse everyone on here...

All that said it can sometimes be a wonderful thing just to let rip and lay into these layabouts every now and again, you should try it sometime..... have fun😉😉😉

...and NOTHING for Cloris Leachman? ...a far superior actor, with a far more illustrious, varied and acclaimed career.

Too fine for the lot around here.

And that's just the clergy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom