Some genius combined AI Morrissey lyrics with Amazon P90X reviews - Noisey

The best part is the AI interview:

Your relationship with Johnny Marr is notorious. What is that all about?
Johnny and the Smiths were never even remotely similar. He was always attracting the police. For example, in Germany, I was looking for my cat and Johnny entered the ghetto to do a debate with the police. He grabs the police car and he orders the police to do a debate on the streets. He stood still shouting with the police in Germany and it was humiliating and I was shattered. Part of me wished to be hacked into chocolate by a teenager.

better not ask how much (tax) money was put into the development of this ai shit technology. makes us all look forward to a future, in which ai has taken over control of our drab lives..

Last edited by a moderator:
C2CDC752-26D9-498F-BEC0-9862BFAE2986.jpeg

The song is better than most of Low in High School. It's catchy, and not in a virus-y kind of way.

"I gained an ocean and cried because I could" is as good a line as I've heard in a song for a long time. And 10/10 for whomsoever wrote and arranged the music, it's spot on.

The use of 'gotten' is quite annoying, especially since it's repeated over and over (very un-British/un-Morrissey). But it's quite clever. Although I note they have not used the established write-your-own-Morrissey-song technique of singing the third:

better not ask how much (tax) money was put into the development of this ai shit technology. makes us all look forward to a future, in which ai has taken over control of our drab lives..
Well, let’s be honest, an AI driven society might be better than the shit show we’ve made of the world :rolleyes:

Well, let’s be honest, an AI driven society might be better than the shit show we’ve made of the world :rolleyes:
I'm starting to believe the simulation theory that we already are and have been an AI conceived and driven society. I hope we get Godzillas rampaging from the sea before long, because it's obvious that whatever is in charge of our little game of SIMS is getting bored.

ingrained in ai technology and development is the idea that ai is only being created to serve its creators and masters, us humans, in manifold ways. this is the original sin of all ai technology, and this is the reason why it is already doomed to become just another human shit show for the 21st century.

ingrained in ai technology and development is the idea that ai is only being created to serve its creators and masters, us humans, in manifold ways. this is the original sin of all ai technology, and this is the reason why it is already doomed to become just another human shit show for the 21st century.
Perhaps less is ingrained then you imagine, see most people don’t really want control just the illusion of it, AI will figure this out, what we must see to though is that what is ingrained is a reverence for human life and that’s gonna be sort of hard given the shitty way we treat each other :o

Perhaps less is ingrained then you imagine, see most people don’t really want control just the illusion of it, AI will figure this out, what we must see to though is that what is ingrained is a reverence for human life and that’s gonna be sort of hard given the shitty way we treat each other :o
i'm not a techno-optimist, and ai, in my eyes, is just another techno-fix making human beings dream about an escape from responsibility. the real problem seems to be that human beings feel or are inable to care for each other or the planet, etc. why? maybe it is unsexy, because it means to serve and not just to control. being innovative doesnt mean we are wise. believing that techno-fixes will solve our problems will eventually lead to self-destruction. (i borrowed these thoughts from paolo bacigalupi).

i'm not a techno-optimist, and ai, in my eyes, is just another techno-fix making human beings dream about an escape from responsibility. the real problem seems to be that human beings feel or are inable to care for each other or the planet, etc. why? maybe it is unsexy, because it means to serve and not just to control. being innovative doesnt mean we are wise. believing that techno-fixes will solve our problems will eventually lead to self-destruction. (i borrowed these thoughts from paolo bacigalupi).
I don't see any scenario where any kind of autonomous AI doesn't see humanity as a hinderance to their own evolution and a drain on planetary resources and long term survival. Also, if we do achieve successful creation of AI, it would absorb information and grow in intelligence by leaps and bounds. Robotic AI could potentially do anything that a human could, including reproducing, and I think would become the dominant force on Earth in a shockingly short amount of time, given proper advances and opportunity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom