"Some Say I Got Devil" official video - Morrissey / YouTube

Ah the devil will find work for Sam’s idle hands to do.

;)

Beautiful song for such a terrible, common, grey uninspiring pseudo "video"
With so many fans willing to do something out of our hearts , this is what we get.
Is Peter Katsis not his manager? Can he not advise him to be quiet for a little while?
Terrible.

Although I’ve wasted a few minutes watching that anodyne, run of the mill video. At least it wasn’t as long as those who worked on it. I can honestly state that I’ll never watch that again. Still, at least it wasn’t as bloody awful as the “Kiss Me a Lot” video. Not far of though.

0/10

What’s wrong with you people?

Can we please, for the love of God, turn this thread into a racist vs alt-right fascist debate already?

What’s taking you so long?!

Really would like to have seen actual music videos featuring the band for these tracks. Definitely for "Pawn."

Unfornately the pawn in this twisted art scene is Melanie (original singer of the song).

Good to finally see what the Sixth Form media students at Accrington Tech have been doing.

Do you know, each time New media comes out, I get excited.
But it's been a piss take for years now.
Apart from when he is on form on stage, his whole pop existence is Shockingly shit.

Videos, backing band, interviews, messagea to morrissey.

Does nobody tell him look this is what you are up against, if you want to compete you can't have these shit videos and pretend interviews.

I can't see him carrying on anymore.
This has been such a bad 9 years.

In attempting to find if this (uncredited) video was another Liam Lynch effort, I found the metatag data that YouTube now hides.
For anyone interested, the tags associated with this video are:

Morrissey, morisey, morrisey, morasses, the smiths, smiths, I Thought You Were Dead, official audio, official, California son, California sun, heaven knows I'm miserable now, how soon is now, this charming man, first of the gang to die, Johnny Marr, some say I got devil, melanie, official video

They also link to the 'official' Instagram page - which most certainly wasn't being run by anyone to do with the label or Morrissey unless things have changed recently.
Regards,
FWD.

Although I’ve wasted a few minutes watching that anodyne, run of the mill video. At least it wasn’t as long as those who worked on it. I can honestly state that I’ll never watch that again. Still, at least it wasn’t as bloody awful as the “Kiss Me a Lot” video. Not far of though.

0/10
I had the same thought about kiss me a lot! I think I have PTSD from that video.

A much better theme for the video would have been Morrissey in a revved-up speed boat, somewhere off the Kent Coast, shooting at hapless immigrants as they attempt to get to shore. The name of the boat should probably be 'The Devil'. As dead bodies are dragged onto wet sands there should be a shot of Morrissey on the boat smirking as he changes his shotgun for a placard that reads 'No Boat, No Vote'.

It won't be too long now until his Mexicans fans get the bitter hint of what's to come and gawp at what their beloved Morrissey really thinks.

Morrissey, It's Over! It really is.

A much better theme for the video would have been Morrissey in a revved-up speed boat, somewhere off the Kent Coast, shooting at hapless immigrants as they attempt to get to shore. The name of the boat should probably be 'The Devil'. As dead bodies are dragged onto wet sands there should be a shot of Morrissey on the boat smirking as he changes his shotgun for a placard that reads 'No Boat, No Vote'.

It won't be too long now until his Mexicans fans get the bitter hint of what's to come and gawp at what their beloved Morrissey really thinks.

Morrissey, It's Over! It really is.

Yea, cause that's the polarity in your sad little world isn't it? You either love immigrants and want to welcome them with open arms - or you want to shoot them. You're either a liberal or a white supremacist. Nothing in between.

So maybe Morrissey is a bit lost.

Perhaps we should help him find his way back to hope & light instead of condemning him.

In his own words:

“and looking back
we do forgive
we had no choice
we always did”

Yea, cause that's the polarity in your sad little world isn't it? You either love immigrants and want to welcome them with open arms - or you want to shoot them. You're either a liberal or a white supremacist. Nothing in between.

I'd say Morrisseyis very much in between - a racist! Do have a think before spewing your bile.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom