Some trouble

T

Trans

So I’ve been having some trouble getting anon posts through. Gives the message oops something went wrong etc but I can’t see what went wrong. Trying to post thread to see if that makes a difference. Last time I saw an anon post was Friday

So I’ve been having some trouble getting anon posts through. Gives the message oops something went wrong etc but I can’t see what went wrong. Trying to post thread to see if that makes a difference. Last time I saw an anon post was Friday
@davidt
I'd add: haven't approved many anons since Friday also (but not zero).
None seen overnight either.
I will test anon post below.
Thanks Trans.
Regards,
FWD.

Looks like the issue is related to the an update in the recent experimental comments add-on plugin. I've disabled that for now and anonymous replies should be working now. Sorry about that.

No worries. I’m just so unfamiliar with tech issues I almost always assume it’s me. Thanks

Will the anon birthday greetings sent between 2 and 10 am still get through?

Will the anon birthday greetings sent between 2 and 10 am still get through?
What time zone are you quoting.
FWD.

There is no post from your IP or 'gay' in the birthday thread during those hours mentioned.
Regards,
FWD.

There is no post from your IP or 'gay' in the birthday thread during those hours mentioned.
Regards,
FWD.
Well, thank you. Any other anon posts that are waiting for approval? My partner Bi and I just wonder if we should post our greetings again.

I suspect these imminent posts from Bi and Gay will be offensive to try and spoil moz's birthday wishes (am thinking skinny who's strangely been watching this thread) so hope they get filtered. just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom