Song(s) you listened to Today by FORCE, not by Choice

there have been some music playing incidents in the 10 months I have worked at my current job :straightface:
needless to say, working at a karaoke years before that, one cannot imagine the depths to which I was forced to listen to not only terrible music :cool:
but such sang badly :eek:
now, where was I?
oh yes, one of my co-workers was playing some Lynyrd Skynyrd while only the two of us and some of the Chinese staff* were in the office
after two songs of this I came up behind him and put some headphones on his head, he got the point
then another time, a female co-worker was playing some Lana Del Rey who I adore, she was just humming along, but I could not help it, I started singing along
after overcoming her initial shock that an old guy like me :rolleyes: knew the words to all her songs, she turned it off, after that I no longer liked her(my co-worker) as much :p
then there was the time I was alone in the office and listening to "Les Miz" singing along and some of the Chinese staff were just watching me I guess, no one said shit
so yeah, music in the office always issues :o

*=by some unspoken racist? rule, it seems that we foreign staff all seem to think its OK to play English speaking music if only us and Chinese staffers are in the office
however, I have noticed that this seems OK with them, unlike when my room-mate and another co-worker listen to music on headphones so loud that they cannot hear other people talk to them, this I can tell really annoys them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom