Southpaw Grammar/Maladjusted reissues

Shouldn't it be 'Nobody Loves Us'?

Love PTxx.
yes they gor it wrong:lbf:
hmmm..while seeing that nobody loves me" in that i tunes listing i think about this one line"nobody loves me..its true..not like you do" out of this one portishead:nopity: song

Last edited:
two southpaws? are there two editions? my local hmv just had both maldjusted and southpaw in the little hardback cases, are there other versions?

yep, there are two Southpaws.
Standard Edition and Ecolbook Edition

SDC10150.jpg

yep, there are two Southpaws.
Standard Edition and Ecolbook Edition

SDC10150.jpg

you can see his eyes much better on the cd in the grey colours :)-i think its called hardcase or jewelcase?- than in the blue coloured ecolbook?from amazon? do you think the standard -case- version will be avaibale in the Uk too . cause i will give back the ecolbook to the store where i bought it from and by Sg again when Im in the UK cause its much cheaper there
-maladjusted as well btw-
the cd case version still have the linernote hasnt it?edit oh i jsut saw the sticker..it has...
in the store where i boutght it they had the old version of SG with the boxer on it and the new one only in ecolbook can you give me the articlenumber of the jewel/hardcase cd..thnks very much

Last edited:
you can see his eyes much betteron the cd in the grey colours :) than in the blue coloured ecolbook
I prefer the ecolbook. The shadows on his eyes reminds me of the Corbijn shot from Viva Hate which I like very much

-i think its called hardcase or jewelcase?from amazon? do you think the standard -case- version will be avaibale in the Uk too . cause i will give back the ecolbook to the store where i bought it and by Sg again when im in the UK caus its so cheaper there-maladjusted as well btw
As far as I know both editions are available in UK.
amazonco.uk

the case versions till have the linernote hasnt it?
Yep, same linernotes as in the ecolbook.
The only differences:
Ecolbook booklet = 32 pages / Stanard booklet = 20 pages
Ecolbook booklet background = light blue / Standard booklet background = black
The Standard Edition booklet also has only 4 Sterling-Photos

in the store where i boutght it they had the old version of SG with the boxer on it and the new one only in ecolbook can you give me the articlenumber of the jewel/hardcase cd..thnks very much
Sure, it's 88697472562

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I p
Yep, same linernotes as in the ecolbook.
The only differences:
Ecolbook booklet = 32 pages / Stanard booklet = 20 pages
Ecolbook booklet background = light blue / Standard booklet background = black
The Standard Edition booklet also has only 4 Sterling-Photos
so al linernotes but not all pictures...alright...i think i will then stay with the ecolbook version eventhough i prefer the cd held in a case..
and thnks for the prompt answers:flowers:

so al linernotes but not all pictures...alright...i think i will then stay with the ecolbook version eventhough i prefer the cd held in a case..

The ecolbook version is so beautiful, you won't regret it. :)

The ecolbook version is so beautiful, you won't regret it. :)
i have it alreday since friday otherwise i couldnt have scanned it, eh?;):p
glad yours arrivedtoo..whats your fave out of the new songs?

the ecoolbook just looks much more precious than standard

i have it alreday since friday otherwise i couldnt have scanned it, eh?;):p
glad yours arrivedtoo..whats your fave out of the new songs?
You Should Have Been Nice To Me - this song is outstanding!

the ecoolbook just looks much more precious than standard

lad yours arrivedtoo..whats your fave out of the new songs?
You Should Have Been Nice To Me - this song is outstanding!

its my fave too-lyrics phrasing, music..didnt you get it on friday like everybody in the german speaking area already since it was released on friday here..?
btw I was actually asking tht Q ep there...:lbf:

Last edited:
Could somebody please post pics of the Maladjusted artwork?

I bought the Southpaw Grammar reissue first because of the new tracks but I couldn't afford the Maladjusted one just yet. However, I'm dying to see what the artwork looks like.

Thanks
:D

Could somebody please post pics of the Maladjusted artwork?

I bought the Southpaw Grammar reissue first because of the new tracks but I couldn't afford the Maladjusted one just yet. However, I'm dying to see what the artwork looks like.

Thanks
:D

Only two additional photos (by Pat Pope) of the same session.
Artwork isn't very specilal.
I haven't read the linernotes yet.

Does anyone else think that the notes by Moz in these reissues give us a taste of what his autobiograhpy would be like?

Re: Southpaw Grammar / Maladjusted reissue

Does anyone know if there's gonna be an LP version of the album? I'm waiting to see it on Amazon but they still only offer the CD version.

Anyway, I could not wait to listen to the unreleased songs so I've googled it and finally found it.

¨You should have been nice to me¨ is a beautiful gem. ¨Fantastic bird¨ seems to start with a strange noise similar to the Death of a disco dancer´s beginning. It´s a fast pop song.

I want my LP copy soon.

Here is the YSHBNTM lyrics:

You could have told me
At the right time
You could have introduced me proudly
Never need to have to kiss me
Never need to ever touch me
But
You should have been nice to me
It would have been so easy
And on the moments
When I was down
You could have been there
You could have been there
You could have once just spoke in favour
You'd never need to ever touch me
But
It wouldn't cost you money
And on the moments
When I fell down
Not for you to say 'oh I told you so'
You could have waited
You could have waited
You could have waited

Still haven't ordered. Waiting for someone in the U.S. here to receive it. Trying to get an idea how long delivery takes. Anyone? Am I safe just ordering on HMV?

Still haven't ordered. Waiting for someone in the U.S. here to receive it. Trying to get an idea how long delivery takes. Anyone? Am I safe just ordering on HMV?

I've ordered something from HMV and it took about a week. It was also a box set with records, so it may take a little less for a CD.

The Southpaw Grammar CD has the matrix message "The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter"...fact fans...message on Maladjusted is "Papa Roy why?"...I made up the Maladjusted one

Does anyone know where in London the picture on the front of Maladjusted is taken?

Tags
linernotes southpaw
Back
Top Bottom