Sparks, NV April 28, 2007 - Video part I

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is someone going to make an audio version of this concert? I would prefer that to video.

Thanks again!!!!!

Mel, you are a legend and we shall sing your praises from here to forever.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Viva Mel!
Viva Morrissey!

- unrulyboy -

Struggling to download or find All You Need Is Me - it looks like it's on clip two, but I can't find it - can anyone help?

Thanks,

Peter

Struggling to download or find All You Need Is Me - it looks like it's on clip two, but I can't find it - can anyone help?

Thanks,

Peter

Same request - I have three sections but its not on any of those.

Plus thanks to Mel for providing this.

Could anyone repost those files? I only managed to get the first one before the download limits were reached. I know they are on Youtube, but I don't like Youtube quality...

Please please please?

thanks, thanks, thanks!

Stephane

Could anyone repost those files? I only managed to get the first one before the download limits were reached. I know they are on Youtube, but I don't like Youtube quality...

Please please please?

thanks, thanks, thanks!

Stephane

I second that, I really must have them. "Gotta catch 'em all"-

Thanks a lot :)

Could somebody please upload Part 2 (Disappointed, TIAL and AYNIM)? I have all the others but am missing that one.
Thanks! :D

maybe, you're my hero!!!!!! :D
Thanks

thank you to all the uniting uploaders and credits to mel as the original uploader/filmer ... we download only by the grace of you.

My count has it at 7 total segments. We are in the process of ripping this show to mp3 format audio. Hang tight, we should have something up here shortly.

BR

Additionally, I have parts 3-7 on youtube right now, but they will not allow parts 1 & 2 due to them being longer than 10 min. Feel free to use the download service posted earlier to get them.

Seacrest OUT !!!!!!

Re: Sparks, NV April 28, 2007 - Video

Thank you so much Mel_Torment and all the other uploaders! :)

As I type this, I have parts 1, 2, 6 and 7. Maybe's links for 1 and 2 above worked as did Mel's last Send Space links for 6 and 7 on page two of this thread.

Anyone for 3, 4 and 5? Please?

Back
Top Bottom