Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard it many times, but always from the same type of unimaginative groupthinkers
There's nobody here who is more of an unimaginative groupthinker than you. You are rehashing the same tedious, specious arguments that I've been hearing for the last thirty years. You are too dim to realise that you've failed and like the insane person you think that if you keep repeating the same errors often enough, you'll succeed.

Do you speak English?

If I was dictator you'd be on the next banana boat to a very "diverse" place.
We could always try and hold our chained hands together whilst on this journey to hell, maybe just maybe I could just try to make you see what an ugly individual you have become... was this bred into you by racist parenthood???? Or are you just uneducated...... and don’t reply with facts like.... You always splatter with no splutter

There's nobody here who is more of an unimaginative groupthinker than you. You are rehashing the same tedious, specious arguments that I've been hearing for the last thirty years. You are too dim to realise that you've failed and like the insane person you think that if you keep repeating the same errors often enough, you'll succeed.
If the same arguments have been raging for thirty years there just might be some reality behind it. You never know.

If an argument has lasted thirty years it just might have some reality behind it. You never know.
You rehash the same arguments because you have no other. Sadly for you, you are trying to argue for something that is based not in reason but in hatred and ignorance. And that's why you fail over and over again. The immigrants are here to stay. More will come and there's nothing to do about it. All you have left to do is face up to the fact that you've lost and then you can move on.

You rehash the same arguments because you have no other. Sadly for you, you are trying to argue for something that is based not in reason but in hatred and ignorance. And that's why you fail over and over again. The immigrants are here to stay. More will come and there's nothing to do about it. All you have left to do is face up to the fact that you've lost and then you can move on.
You don't need to tell me that my country has been destroyed by immigration and that I have "lost" - I'm well aware of that.

As a white person in Europe I'm being replaced and in the future my race will no longer exist. It will have been genocided out of existence by the Great Replacement and the Kalergi Plan (that the globalists have been enforcing since after Britain lost WW2 - yes, you heard that right).

And yes, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

This is why so many British people are complaining and their opinions being met with the classic twin totalitarian weaponry of ridicule and censorship.

Thankfully you won't ever be in a position of any power or influence whatsoever. You'll always be nothing more than a sad racist keyboard warrior endless indulging their miserable prejudices.

🤒

WTF????? you ALSO lack originality even surface wouldnt post such unoriginal drivel and surface is no slouch when it comes to ignoranceo_O
How is this possible? to be posting in a language that you dont seem to understand. are you reading from a tourist book when you post?:blushing:

You don't need to tell me that my country has been destroyed by immigration and that I have "lost" - I'm well aware of that.

As a white person in Europe I'm being replaced and in the future my race will no longer exist. It will have been genocided out of existence by the Great Replacement and the Kalergi Plan.

And yes, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

This is why so many British people are complaining and their opinions being met with the classic twin totalitarian weaponry of ridicule and censorship.
You third paragraph is perhaps the most veracious thing you've ever written on here. The other are just further manifestations of your paranoia and delusion.
And you still haven't told me precisely what about this country and its culture has been destroyed by immigration. Why don't you try and answer that question?

'More will come and there's nothing to do about it'.
The real racism of the guilt-ridden middle class is revealed. You hate and despise English culture and you look forward to when it has been totally eradicated.
How sad. I feel sorry for you.

The real racism of the guilt-ridden middle class is revealed. You hate and despise English culture and you look forward to when it has been totally eradicated.

Exactly. The new labour manifesto of punishing the native people by “rubbing their noses in diversity.”

Your premises are wrong and so your conclusion is also wrong. In fact, your first sentence is one of the most bullshit-ridden I've read on here in a while. I am neither racist, nor guilty. If you disagree with that you will undoubtedly be able to tell how and why your statement is true.
I don't despise anyone's culture. I pick and choose the bits that interest me from British culture and others, and ignore the rest. Perhaps you can tell me which bits of 'English culture' I hate and despise? Betcha can't.

You third paragraph is perhaps the most veracious thing you've ever written on here. The other are just further manifestations of your paranoia and delusion.
And you still haven't told me precisely what about this country and its culture has been destroyed by immigration. Why don't you try and answer that question?
I'm not here to convert you to my opinion. It would be nigh on impossible as you're obviously a face-mask wearer. If you're interested in how/why things have changed check out the "Kalergi Plan" and the "Great Replacement" because those two things have been happening for decades - which is why people like Morrissey, for instance, admit that "England is a memory now".

It's a very poignant thing to say and very true.

Exactly. The new labour manifesto of punishing the native people by “rubbing their noses in diversity.”
Yet Hull still returns three Labour MPs as it has done ever since I can remember. Clearly your fellow Hullites don't agree with you.
And I have to ask: did you vote for Michelle Dewberry last time?

Radis is an anti-white racist - but is not self-aware enough to realise this.

Your premises are wrong and so your conclusion is also wrong. In fact, your first sentence is one of the most bullshit-ridden I've read on here in a while. I am neither racist, nor guilty. If you disagree with that you will undoubtedly be able to tell how and why your statement is true.
I don't despise anyone's culture. I pick and choose the bits that interest me from British culture and others, and ignore the rest. Perhaps you can tell me which bits of 'English culture' I hate and despise? Betcha can't.
White working class culture and it's people clearly disgust you. You can't wait for them to be replaced. You're a hateful snob.

I'm not here to convert you to my opinion. It would be nigh on impossible as you're obviously a face-mask wearer. If you're interested in how/why things have changed check out the "Kalergi Plan" and the "Great Replacement" because those two things have been happening for decades - which is why people like Morrissey, for instance, admit that "England is a memory now".

It's a very poignant thing to say and very true.
Why don't you answer my question? It's a very simple one and as the whole of your 'argument' (such that it is) relies on it, should be very simple for you to answer.
Of course England is a memory. The England of my childhood is now a memory - how could it be otherwise? But the country we live in is still England, just a different one from forty years ago. Things change: get used to it.

White working class culture and it's people clearly disgust you. You can't wait for them to be replaced. You're a hateful snob.
Which bits of white working class culture and it's people have I said disgust me? Quote me one example. Or perhaps you can tell me which elements of white working class culture have been eradicated by immigration?
Again, you are making up bullshit lies that you can't back up. The meaninglessness of what you write is fundamental to why your arguments and your viewpoint are so lame.

KKK... BALMPOT.... have you ever worked out what BALMPOT even means..... no you haven’t, why because you don’t care or need to know.... come back to me when you’ve worked out my insult to you...

Why don't you answer my question? It's a very simple one and as the whole of your 'argument' (such that it is) relies on it, should be very simple for you to answer.
Of course England is a memory. The England of my childhood is now a memory - how could it be otherwise? But the country we live in is still England, just a different one from forty years ago. Things change: get used to it.

And millions of people - just like Moz - didn't want it to change and wouldn't have voted for it to change in the way that it has (if any politician had ever had the guts to ask them). They're not racist, they're just human, and proud of their culture. And maybe convinced too that it hasn't changed for the better. Get used to it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom