Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you answer my question? It's a very simple one and as the whole of your 'argument' (such that it is) relies on it, should be very simple for you to answer.
Of course England is a memory. The England of my childhood is now a memory - how could it be otherwise? But the country we live in is still England, just a different one from forty years ago. Things change: get used to it.
The changes haven't been natural or evolutionary. This is my point. They have been engineered - mostly by Blair's New Labour.

Fill the country with cheaper, naive, low IQ, uncomplaining labour. Undermine and demoralise the natives through every channel available (media, advertising, education etc) in an endless psy-op, and in time replace them.

Then you will have a new country.

Look around now and you can witness this new country.

Which bits of white working class culture and it's people have I said disgust me? Quote me one example. Or perhaps you can tell me which elements of white working class culture have been eradicated by immigration?
Again, you are making up bullshit lies that you can't back up. The meaninglessness of what you write is fundamental to why your arguments and your viewpoint are so lame.
You only love the replacements of the working class. Anyone patriotic about England/Britain must be ridiculed.

You prove this point with your every post as you delight in how people like me have "lost" and must now have my nose rubbed in the "new Britain" - a country packed with the lowest dregs from virtually every third world shithole across the globe.

Britain deserves better than this.

Central likes it. They only post articles without any obvious negatives.

And millions of people - just like Moz - didn't want it to change and wouldn't have voted for it to change in the way that it has (if any politician had ever had the guts to ask them). They're not racist, they're just human, and proud of their culture. And maybe convinced too that it hasn't changed for the better. Get used to it.
But it will change. Cultural influences from all over the world bombard us continually. That's got nothing to do with immigration, it's got everything to do with the fact that information now travels all over the world at light speed. We watch films and TV, and listen to music from all over the world, primarily from Europe and USA. Those cultural influences will happen regardless of immigration.
Only idiots try and preserve a culture in aspic. Do you really want to spend your life listening to Alma Cogan and going to the cinema to watch the latest Carry On film? If you do, that is sad.
Let me ask you the question that @reelfountain refuses to answer: which aspects of British culture have been eradicated by immigration?

You only love the replacements of the working class. Anyone patriotic about England/Britain must be ridiculed.

You prove this point with your every post as you delight in how people like me have "lost" and must now have my nose rubbed in the "new Britain" - a country packed with the lowest dregs from virtually every third world shithole across the globe.

Morrissey was born in a slum full of immigrants, including his parents. It was so awful they knocked it down.

Morrissey was born in a slum full of immigrants, including his parents. It was so awful they knocked it down.
The majority of working class people in England and Ireland lived in slums - for hundreds of years. And were worked into the ground - akin to slaves.

But it will change. Cultural influences from all over the world bombard us continually. That's got nothing to do with immigration, it's got everything to do with the fact that information now travels all over the world at light speed. We watch films and TV, and listen to music from all over the world, primarily from Europe and USA. Those cultural influences will happen regardless of immigration.
Only idiots try and preserve a culture in aspic. Do you really want to spend your life listening to Alma Cogan and going to the cinema to watch the latest Carry On film? If you do, that is sad.
Let me ask you the question that @reelfountain refuses to answer: which aspects of British culture have been eradicated by immigration?

Morrissey was complaining about us becoming American in the 80s - & I can understand it was sad to lose all the hyper local quirks that used to exist when everything becomes a bit more generic, but time & tech moves on.

Patriotism is generally ridiculous. Patriotism is, after all, the last refuge of the scoundrel. (Actually I think it's the first refuge but let's not argue over details.)
But again, the rest of your comment reeks of bullshit. Once again you have evaded my questions despite the fact that they are fundamental to your 'argument.' I will agree with you that I am delighted that racists like you have lost, but your basic error is to assume that your racist viewpoint is somehow representative of a trampled working class. Like your endless claims that 'most people' think like you, it simply isn't true. You smear the working classes you claim to represent by claiming that they share your racist endeavours. You have no interest in the working classes other than you think they can help your racist cause.

The majority of working class people in England and Ireland lived in slums - for hundreds of years. And were worked into the ground - akin to slaves.

So what are you whingeing about? It wasn't better.

The changes haven't been natural or evolutionary. This is my point. They have been engineered - mostly by Blair's New Labour.

Fill the country with cheaper, naive, low IQ, uncomplaining labour. Undermine and demoralise the natives through every channel available (media, advertising, education etc) in an endless psy-op, and in time replace them.

Then you will have a new country.

Look around now and you can witness this new country.
Question for KKK BALMPOT, where would England be without help in the 1950s from people from the carabiners , yes it took 20 years or so for the unrest to settle, but it did ... they brought music, fashion, cooking . And now we / they are settled . I get the impression you have a different agenda to what I’ve mentioned here??

Morrissey was complaining about us becoming American in the 80s - & I can understand it was sad to lose all the hyper local quirks that used to exist when everything becomes a bit more generic, but time & tech moves on.
There were such complaints in the 70s as well. You could spend an entire evening on TV and only watch American programmes.

So what are you whingeing about? It wasn't better.
It got better, then it got worse when globalisation kicked in to destroy nation states for purely economic reasons (the gullible believe these reasons are benevolent and humanitarian).

They believe the fit, young men streaming in from all over the place to "make their fortune" are genuine asylum seekers etc.

It got better, then it got worse when globalisation kicked in to destroy nation states for purely economic reasons (the gullible believe these reasons are benevolent and humanitarian).
When was it better? In which years was everyone in clover? When were these halcyon days that people like you keep harking back to?

When was it better? In which years was everyone in clover? When were these halcyon days that people like you keep harking back to?
I'd say the 80s and 90s up until Blair was the pinnacle - culturally, socially etc - (though man's highest peak of intelligence was probably around the 1890's - admittedly there are more generally intelligent people in recent decades, and there were less back then overall, but the ones that were clever were extremely clever (John Ruskin is a good example) - though I believe now many people are becoming shockingly stupid and led by the media and the powerful now).

For example in the old days you had to learn Latin to enter Oxbridge - now your skin colour will be your ticket of entry even if you don't make the grade (they have recently admitted this).

Last edited:
I'd say the 80s and 90s up until Blair was the pinnacle - culturally, socially etc - (though man's highest peak of intelligence was probably around the 1890's - admittedly there are more generally intelligent in recent decades, there were less back then, but the ones that were were extremely intelligent - though I believe many people are becoming shockingly stupid and led by the media and the powerful now).
80s and 90s? Are you f***ing serious? Were you even alive during those decades? You are laughable.

There were such complaints in the 70s as well. You could spend an entire evening on TV and only watch American programmes.

I think it's alright to want local quirks & to moan about losing old things - everyone does - but we know Reel's racism isn't that.

I think it's alright to want local quirks & to moan about losing old things - everyone does - but we know Reel's racism isn't that.
No, because I speak the "horrific" truth that would send people into instant depression if they were to admit this "difficult" truth.

So they censor, ridicule and deny.

It doesn’t know as the crack pipe is now empty..... off its dish ... why do we all bother..... at least KKK will answer back unlike benny who now I’ve sent to bed.....

You're right. I think racists like @reelfountain hang their racism on some cod, fictitious nostalgia for a Britain that simply never existed. Their nostalgia (and I include Morrissey in this) seems to be more for a lost childhood than anything.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom