Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reel is incredibly passionate about saying absolutely nothing. Even I have gotten bored of arguing with her, which is actually depressing in its own little way. Once you realize that she simply repeats the same three or four paranoid racial fantasies without a shred of substantiating evidence to back them up, the game sort of loses its fun.

I like the article a lot.
When I was a kid I used to say that the music I liked was "Morrissey and then other music".
I also remember the owner of the most important local indie music shop in the 80s.
He was very eager to introduce his customers to new bands and also helping them to find similar artists (nowadays the infamous algorithms do it). I remember asking him if there was something close to The Smiths and Morrissey. He laughed and said: "I can tell you which singers sound close to Nick Cave, which bands sound close to Einstürzende Neubauten, which bands sound close to Current 93... But The Smiths and Morrissey, there's nothing close to The Smiths or Morrissey, there can't be something close to some things".
I was both happy and sad when I heard such statement.

The article brings those feelings.

Get yourself an account and join in if you think you can do better. I won't be holding my breath though. Anonymous cowards like you prefer to hide and snipe, presumably in the full knowledge that the only dipshit and idiot around here is you. Come on, sign up and let's see what you are made of.

🤒

WtF? what else do you want the anon to do, Herr Fuehrer?
:blushing:

surface/skinny delusions of grandeur giving orders :blushing:

Get yourself an account and join in if you think you can do better. I won't be holding my breath though. Anonymous cowards like you prefer to hide and snipe, presumably in the full knowledge that the only dipshit and idiot around here is you. Come on, sign up and let's see what you are made of.
Come on, post as an anon and let's duke it out! Let's see what you are made of if you have the guts! :rolleyes: Give yourself a real argument, please, and then we can duke it out. Your inclination to FC methods suits you fine either way. ;) :D

@reelfountain if you can't defeat radis noir and nerak in a debate - two complete and utter dipshits (sorry nerak, nothing personal), especially radis - both of whom should be easy enough to trounce, then you really need to go away for a while (a long while) and work on your arguments. One key piece of advice: stop bringing up stuff that can't be proven without a shadow of a doubt. I cringe when I see you mention the Kalergi plan because I know you can't defend it. There are plenty of things to focus on that are true and important without bringing in the niche conspiracies which allow an idiot like radis to play 'gotcha' and take the moral high ground. Work on it!
You misread my intentions here. I do not wish to convert entrenched cult members of woke to a logical way of thinking as that task is high on impossible - you, I nor anybody else could achieve that.

If anybody doubts the Kalergi Plan, they need look no further then current TV programmes and advertising to see that the propagandistic encouraging of race mixing (the Kalergi Plan) has been ramped up to gargantuan proportions this year alone. But to admit the truth before your eyes requires an open, non-ideologically infested mind - or in Radis's case, a working one.

People like @Nerak and @Radis Noir are lost. I wouldn't even begin to play a competitive game of "defeat" with such mask wearers. They are broken records who drone the word "racist" every time they hear something "incorrect". In all my time on Moz Solo I have converted precisely nobody to my opinions and do not expect to do so - my views are mine alone and I merely express them. Even if I occasionally enjoy the thrill of the chase as it were.

I'm puzzled as to why you cringe when I simply put my view across. Instead you should be chuckling at those who get so riled and become so childish with their name-calling every time I choose to express my point of view.

Last edited:
I'll pop this book here again - it contains literally every argument Reel, GEM & Travis ever use.

View attachment 58240
The author Mike Wendling works for the BBC - nuff said.

He also looks like he's part of the tribe that gets hysterical at the least criticism.

We practically read this book every time we glance at the mass media.

Last edited:
You misread my intentions here. I do not wish to convert entrenched cult members of woke to a logical way of thinking as that task is high on impossible - you, I nor anybody else could achieve that.

If anybody doubts the Kalergi Plan, they need look no further then current TV programmes and advertising to see that the propagandistic encouraging of race mixing (the Kalergi Plan) has been ramped up to gargantuan proportions this year alone. But to admit the truth before your eyes requires an open, non-ideologically infested mind - or in Radis's case, a working one.

People like @Nerak and @Radis Noir are lost. I wouldn't even begin to play a competitive game of "defeat" with such mask wearers. They are broken records who drone the word "racist" every time they hear somethng "incorrect". In all my time on Moz Solo I have converted precisely nobody to my opinions and do not expect to do so - my views are mine alone and I merely express them. Even if I occasionally enjoy the thrill of the chase as it were.

I'm puzzled as to why you cringe when I simply put my view across. Instead you should be chuckling at those who get so riled and become so childish with their name-calling every time I choose to express my point of view.
Doesn't it bother you that for us anti-racist and anti-fascists types you basically do our work for us? Your ridiculous claims, inability to substantiate your arguments, and constant flip-flopping from topic to topic when you find yourself cornered doesn't show you or your particular political stance in a very good light, and makes our job of rubbishing it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.

Yikes.
4ar63w.jpg

Doesn't it bother you that for us anti-racist and anti-fascists types you basically do our work for us? Your ridiculous claims, inability to substantiate your arguments, and constant flip-flopping from topic to topic when you find yourself cornered doesn't show you or your particular political stance in a very good light, and makes our job of rubbishing it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
The only people you do the work for is the dregs who are taking over Britain - while they laugh at you behind your back.

Remember the Brexit vote? You lost.

You are part of a group who wants to hand your country over to newcomers - this reveals your neuroticism as you feel others are "better than you" and "more worthy".

Not me. I'd throw them in the sea.

Remember the Brexit vote? You lost.
Goodness me, are you really reduced to trotting out that old one? That's hilarious. You've proved my point for me: your ineptitude does our job for us.
(And I must add that having won the Brexit vote, you lot are making a grand job of f***ing up its implementation, which is what most of us predicted would happen.)

The Irish "John Waters" who wrote the Spectator article is a very interesting fellow. He's written many books about the state of modern Ireland etc that I for one have extremely enjoyed. His book on U2 is unusual and exquisite.

I'm pretty sure Moz is a fan.

Goodness me, are you really reduced to trotting out that old one? That's hilarious. You've proved my point for me: your ineptitude does our job for us.
(And I must add that having won the Brexit vote, you lot are making a grand job of f***ing up its implementation, which is what most of us predicted would happen.)

Wokesters are terrible at predictions. They were shocked when Trump got in, at Brexit, and even when Labour lost the last election.

But we all need comedy in life.

That's why Labour and the Democrats won in the last elections i guess.

The Irish "John Waters" who wrote the Spectator article is a very interesting fellow. He's written many books about the state of modern Ireland etc that I for one have extremely enjoyed. His book on U2 is unusual and exquisite.

I'm pretty sure Moz is a fan.

I've seen him on a youtube channel called Grand Torino.

Something called Covid-19 happened.........Brexit is kind of on the back burner

" anti-racist and anti-fascists" = earnest, dull ****

People like @Nerak and @Radis Noir are lost. I wouldn't even begin to play a competitive game of "defeat" with such mask wearers. They are broken records who drone the word "racist" every time they hear something "incorrect". In all my time on Moz Solo I have converted precisely nobody to my opinions and do not expect to do so - my views are mine alone and I merely express them. Even if I occasionally enjoy the thrill of the chase as it were.

I saw a blog article earlier, where the guy goes on about Moz and how racist he is. Someone in the comments referred to this site and how some of the fans are racist and he linked a page where we commented............hilarous.

I've seen him on a youtube channel called Grand Torino.
Yeah, I've seen that interview. He's an amazing talker and represents to me what Ireland was all about until very recently. He has stayed the same through the years while so many other Irish people around him have become like globalist drones - and Irish wokesters are particularly vicious and bitter about anyone that disagrees with them. He finds it hilarious that they label him "far right" and "traditionalist" when in the 80s he wrote for Ireland's version of the NME and was quite cutting edge.

Yeah, I've seen that interview. He's an amazing talker and represents to me what Ireland was all about until very recently. He has stayed the same through the years while so many other Irish people around him have become like globalist drones - and Irish wokesters are particularly vicious and bitter about anyone that disagrees with them. He finds it hilarious that they label him "far right" and "traditionalist" when in the 80s he wrote for Ireland's version of the NME and was quite cutting edge.

Probably wouldn't get on with Bono these days.

Wokesters are terrible at predictions. They were shocked when Trump got in, at Brexit, and even when Labour lost the last election.

But we all need comedy in life.
No, I don't think anybody seriously thought that Labour would win the last GE, even against a corrupt bozo like Johnson.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom