Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would be grateful for any clarification of Alain's "wished for reunion".

(I am new to all this. But as new as I am, it is clear to me that a highly complex, nuanced situation with Morrissey is frequently hysterically reduced to a simplistic, black and white, "case is closed" condemnation of the man. I am grateful for you, Ketamine Sun and Nerak, articulating the fact that the reality here is not so superficial or JEJUNE.)

Sorry, it was a bit of a joke based on some folks speculations that Alain’s recent Safe at Home sessions were directed at Morrissey to either hire him back or get the lads back together.

I'm still laughing at that version of This Charming Man from 2009.

Probably there was a non-disclosure agreement and why that post was deleted.

It wouldn't cover Spencer calling M a racist based on a quote from a newspaper.

Re: private Twitter & FB accs -
Both Jesse and Sam have "private" accounts where they add absolutely everyone and anyone.
I know they are aware of things on their social media being shared in this way.
Especially when making 'statements' to said random audience.
So, I have no qualms about sharing what appears there.
Regards,
FWD.

Meanwhile, back in the real world....a Libyan refugee murders 3 white people. But i guess Trump rallies are more important to Spencer and gets him all worked up.

Re: private Twitter & FB accs -
Both Jesse and Sam have "private" accounts where they add absolutely everyone and anyone.
I know they are aware of things on their social media being shared in this way.
Especially when making 'statements' to said random audience.
So, I have no qualms about sharing what appears there.
Regards,
FWD.

I wasn't sure, so I worry. ?

And somewhere in a corner in West LA Alain Whyte quietly cries in the corner as his hopes for a long awaited reunion of 'th lads goes up in smoke. LOL

Cobrin deleted what he said = Coward!!!
Another who seeks to call attention, and to do so needs to name Morrissey.
Cobrin does not exist,it has no substance!!!!!
VIVA MOZ !!!!!!

Basically - if S thought M was a racist why did he use M's name to make money? That S hasn't been around M for over 20 years & doesn't know him. And that M had discussed his hero James Baldwin for hours with J. And J had talked about his own experiences of racism with M & M was horrified by it & was empathetic & loving. And J is M's friend.

And J wants to bring his figs all pulpy and moist to M, right there on the table! and J doesn't care if people are so busy laughing at his ridiculous pavlovian loyalty that they can't find the time to listen to his (no doubt superb) music!
And no, J wouldn't like a Xanax!

-Oh well...Your loss, Mehico boy...-

So, the original lads will never reunite altough Alain opened up the door. Sad day for the fans of the old testament.

20200621_230709.jpg

(Alex might like to pay attention - this developing story was posted here 17 hours ago when it first started)

20200621_230645.jpg

I'd say the convention appearence & any band project with Alain might be on hiatus.
Especially as the people going mad at Spencer in the comments were 'super fans' and known convention attendees.
Regards,
FWD.

Nice to see someone from Uncle Fester’s inner circle have the balls to stand up to him and state the obvious. Unlike, the rest of his fawning, felching followers, Corbin’s done the right thing and called the count out for exactly what he is.

...but let’s just let the official sales speak for themselves.

Morrissey has already approached Sly and Robbie to produce. They didn’t even respond to his request. Next he’ll try a Bollywood producer. When that fails, he’ll reach out to the Scientologists. They’re fiercely loyal and come pre-washed and lobotomized, just like the daft wee c***s around here.

Thanks for speaking the truth, Spencer!
Basta idiota deja de ofender , a los que no pensamos como vos!!! CORTALA!!!!! LOBOTOMIZADOS ?? Y VOS ESTAS FRONTALIZADO POR ESO DECIS LO QUE DECIS.....

Back
Top Bottom