Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Moz, but i love how Spencer is not afraid to speak his mind. Maybe some other people who have worked with Morrissey in the past feel the same way, but are afraid to say it. At least he's honest

He's obviously been out in the sun too long, delirious with it or absolutely steaming, either way he'll regret this.

And another thing the original posting doesn't make sense, you have to read it several times to work it out. He also misquotes Morrissey and it's entirely out of context, Spencer that is a mess and totally unnecessary.

When he mentions torching society & the Earth we live on, was he in hibernation when 30 plus cities in USA were being destroyed in the aftermath of the tragic death of one man. How does that help anything?

Spenny failed the audition for Alain's Mozarmy Band and Deano made the cut, that's what it's ALL about!

Just heard Spenny is to be surgically removed from the We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful video and Matt Walker is to be photo shopped in.

And another thing the original posting doesn't make sense, you have to read it several times to work it out. He also misquotes Morrissey and it's entirely out of context, Spencer that is a mess and totally unnecessary.

I think we all know that he meant 'President'. Autocorrect is a pain.

I think we all know that he meant 'President'. Autocorrect is a pain.
Yeah I realise that but if you read the original post first time it's jumbled and all over the place. Anyone who has ever posted on social media whilst drunk then read their posts the next day will recognise what's happened here and that's no excuse. Even his replies to reasonable folk on Twitter are nasty, there's just something not right about this random outburst.

sounds like he was harboring resentments and just salivating for an opportune time to bring this up.
Sounds like he was drunk out of his mind! I do like the salivating image though, makes him sound rabid!

i mean if you're bringing this up NOW, at this particular moment in time when the death of a black man by a police officer has caused a tidal wave of rage about anything perceived as being racist rather than at any other time when you had that niggling thought at the back of your head that "hey, what morrissey said doesnt really sit well with me", then you're probably not actually you're own man.

No one has any sense of proportion when it comes to Morrissey. He's a singer who has slagged off everything on Earth including himself. He's not Trump or Hitler. He's not even as awful as a drunk Eric Clapton.

Looking forward to the drum solo into on 'The Operation' getting edited off the new 'Southpaw' reissue. Maybe it can be replaced with a 2 minute didgeridoo solo? :unsure:

I see that thread has now vanished from his Facebook page. I'm guessing either he sobered up, or Boz sent round some of the heavy crew to put the fear on him.

He also misquotes Morrissey and it's entirely out of context, Spencer that is a mess and totally unnecessary.

When he mentions torching society & the Earth we live on, was he in hibernation when 30 plus cities in USA were being destroyed in the aftermath of the tragic death of one man. How does that help anything?

Spenny failed the audition for Alain's Mozarmy Band and Deano made the cut, that's what it's ALL about!

Just heard Spenny is to be surgically removed from the We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful video and Matt Walker is to be photo shopped in.

Haters cling for their dear life to this quote that was pulled out of context.

Seems misinformation is all that they have for ... “proof”.

Wish they’d f***ing give it a rest.

Blimey he’s gone full Skinny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom