Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
guess Alain won’t be having that wished for reunion after all.

What is it with drummers?

Knife in the back.
Alain could well have the same views as Spencer, who knows, but he's a professional. They are MUSICIANS.

Alain could well have the same views as Spencer, who knows, but he's a professional. They are MUSICIANS.

Alain? yes, acting professional.

‘Musicians’ ?

Is Spence still a musician?

Anyway...

A knife in the back.

Maybe he's still sore about Moz writing "It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small" about him? Those are not exactly the most flattering lyrics.

”A day after Juneteenth”. What nonsense. A fake “holiday,” like “Kwanzaa,” that no one has ever heard of until racist Mel-Marxists like BLM started trying to make it a thing. “Teenth” what? There are 7 -tenth” numbers, it’s a moronic neologism as well as not even being a “holiday.”

guess Alain won’t be having that wished for reunion after all.

What is it with drummers?

Knife in the back.

Would be grateful for any clarification of Alain's "wished for reunion".

(I am new to all this. But as new as I am, it is clear to me that a highly complex, nuanced situation with Morrissey is frequently hysterically reduced to a simplistic, black and white, "case is closed" condemnation of the man. I am grateful for you, Ketamine Sun and Nerak, articulating the fact that the reality here is not so superficial or JEJUNE.)

Jesse is defending Moz on Twitter. His loyalty is fierce.

The only thing 'fierce' about Jesse is his commitment to his paycheck - that's self-preservation not loyalty. And why wouldn't he protect his interests - he knows what happened to Spencer, Gary, Alain, Deano and half a dozen others when they displease Morrissey, and he knows that if he doesn't 'stay in line' he will be next.

Defending someone when you no longer have anything to gain from it, that's loyalty.

The only thing 'fierce' about Jesse is his commitment to his paycheck - that's self-preservation not loyalty.
And why wouldn't he protect his interests - he knows what happened to Spencer, Gary, Alain, Deano and half a dozen others when they displease Morrissey, and he knows that if he doesn't 'stay in line' he will be next.

How do you know? What's he said that makes him sound as if he's living in terror of being exiled from his income? And why would he have to put out tweets on a private twitter account to avoid being next?

Maybe he's still sore about Moz writing "It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small" about him? Those are not exactly the most flattering lyrics.

I don't know if "It's Hard to Walk Tall..." is about him (I would have said Joyce), but Moz slammed his drumming skills in Autobio, too.

Lol Tobias having a dig at Marr’s singing too. Fair enough.

If Cobrin really believed M was racist he wouldn't have deleted his posts. He 'd also have bought it up before.
Good to see Jese defending Moz.
have to say worried where f*** wit finan is - he's normally first on the bandwagon

How do you know? What's he said that makes him sound as if he's living in terror of being exiled from his income? And why would he have to put out tweets on a private twitter account to avoid being next?

For same reason that Boz Boorer once posed naked, wore a dress onstage and put his name to cringeworthy emails asking why ""I'm Throwing My Arms Around.." wasn't no.1 in the wake of the Paris attacks - because he is a yes-man. Loyal friends tell you when you f*** up and try to help you - nobody "on the payroll" would ever risk doing that.

Lol Tobias having a dig at Marr’s singing too. Fair enough.
I don't think we've ever heard Tobias's singing, have we? We've certainly heard his guitar playing though, something that I'm sure Marr wouldn't comment on out of professional courtesy and pity.

I don't think we've ever heard Tobias's singing, have we? We've certainly heard his guitar playing though, something that I'm sure Marr wouldn't comment on out of professional courtesy and pity.

I imagine he'd be too busy pissing himself laughing.

For same reason that Boz Boorer once posed naked, wore a dress onstage and put his name to cringeworthy emails asking why ""I'm Throwing My Arms Around.." wasn't no.1 in the wake of the Paris attacks - because he is a yes-man. Loyal friends tell you when you f*** up and try to help you - nobody "on the payroll" would ever risk doing that.

Morrissey isn't involved in this. It's Jesse getting mad on his own Twitter account.

And we don't know what the story behind the posing naked, wearing a dress (is drag REALLY so bad?) & the email is.

I'm not discounting it being about staying on the payroll though - it's just J does come across as genuinely affronted & it's quite funny. And I don't see the pressing need to please Moz on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey should get his revenge by publishing those photos of him and Spencer rolling around naked in bed together. I'm pretty sure he has incriminating photos of all the band members - that's he he keeps them in line.

Noticed some parallels between Trump's latest concert in Tulsa and Morrissey at Leeds.

Nice to see someone from Uncle Fester’s inner circle have the balls to stand up to him and state the obvious. Unlike, the rest of his fawning, felching followers, Corbin’s done the right thing and called the count out for exactly what he is.

...but let’s just let the official sales speak for themselves.

Morrissey has already approached Sly and Robbie to produce. They didn’t even respond to his request. Next he’ll try a Bollywood producer. When that fails, he’ll reach out to the Scientologists. They’re fiercely loyal and come pre-washed and lobotomized, just like the daft wee c***s around here.

Thanks for speaking the truth, Spencer!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom