Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
”A day after Juneteenth”. What nonsense. A fake “holiday,” like “Kwanzaa,” that no one has ever heard of until racist Mel-Marxists like BLM started trying to make it a thing. “Teenth” what? There are 7 -tenth” numbers, it’s a moronic neologism as well as not even being a “holiday.”
Do you celebrate Christmas? ...because that’s the most bastardized fake-ass holiday in the history of fake holidays.

I don't think we've ever heard Tobias's singing, have we? We've certainly heard his guitar playing though, something that I'm sure Marr wouldn't comment on out of professional courtesy and pity.
Yep, Marr's obviously a better guitarist but his songwriting has been largely bloody awful in the last 30 years. Marr can only dream of writing songs as good as Tobias's contributions on 'Dog on a Chain'. Compare the beauty of compositions such as River Clean, Knockabout World, and Hurling Days with the dismal, third-rate, indie filler rubbish on Marr's albums. Tobias probably wouldn't comment on Marr's post-1987 piss-poor songwriting skills out of professional courtesy and pity.

Morrissey isn't involved in this. It's Jesse getting mad on his own Twitter account.

And we don't know what the story behind the posing naked, wearing a dress (is drag REALLY so bad?) & the email is.

I'm not discounting it being about staying on the payroll though - it's just J does come across as genuinely affronted & it's quite funny. And I don't see the pressing need to please Moz on Twitter.
it would be bad if the band all had to strip and cover their cockadoodledoos and M kept his gear on,that would make them yes men,M stripped off as well,in fact johnathon ross took the piss out of bozz and he took it,good on him.

Yep, Marr's obviously a better guitarist but his songwriting has been largely bloody awful in the last 30 years. Marr can only dream of writing songs as good as Tobias's contributions on 'Dog on a Chain'. Compare the beauty of compositions such as River Clean, Knockabout World, and Hurling Days with the dismal, third-rate, indie filler rubbish on Marr's albums. Tobias probably wouldn't comment on Marr's post-1987 piss-poor songwriting skills out of professional courtesy and pity.

Hi Jesse!

Spencer was Morrissey's all-time best drummer and the simple fact of the matter is that "Lost" is better than anything Jesse Tobias has churned out over the past 14 years. Not surprised to see the usual people tripping over themselves and bending the laws of physics to defend M, but I'd say that Spencer knows Morrissey (and the f***ed up things that have come out of his mouth) way better than the random sycophants here.

The only reunion that should happen should be with Johnny Marr. I've made my case. Take my advice or leave it.
think i will leave it,a reunion would dilute the legacy.better left alone.

Still happy to take the appearance fee in 2016...

Spencer was Morrissey's all-time best drummer and the simple fact of the matter is that "Lost" is better than anything Jesse Tobias has churned out over the past 14 years. Not surprised to see the usual people tripping over themselves and bending the laws of physics to defend M, but I'd say that Spencer knows Morrissey (and the f***ed up things that have come out of his mouth) way better than the random sycophants here.
if he has a greivance then fine but surely you have to question why it has taken over 25 years to spill the beans.

"Your loss jewboy."

I'm still laughing at that version of This Charming Man from 2009.
if he has a greivance then fine but surely you have to question why it has taken over 25 years to spill the beans.

Probably there was a non-disclosure agreement and why that post was deleted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom