"Spent The Day In Bed" clear 7" vinyl b/w Judy Is A Punk details (Oct. 27, 2017 release)

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Now on Amazon.

40881_spent_the_day_in_bed.jpg

B-side revealed:

Crash Records UK offer a pre-order of the 7" clear vinyl with b-side info:

40764_40758_20170919_201555.png

Morrissey – Spent The Day In Bed Clear Vinyl 7″ *Pre-Order
£6.49

Release date Friday 27th October. All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Clear Vinyl 7″

Spent The Day In Bed/ Judy is a punk is the first 7″ release from Morrissey’s upcoming album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever changing world

Track listing

A – Spent The Day In Bed

B – Judy Is A Punk Live

Last edited by a moderator:
So, no original B-Sides then? The 12 songs listed are all they've got in the can?

How many formats?

Money, money, money.

How much money (money money) do you actually reckon Morrissey is going to make off a limited edition 7 inch? Seriously?

Now change the bleedin' (bile-coloured vinyl) record will yer?
Moz is part of the record INDUSTRY. Just like he was in 1983. Just like he was when he {& Johnny} signed on the dotted line with EMI in 1986. Money Money Money. But never JUST money money money.

This is being asserted as the real cover for the 7" single.
(I would stress this is not confirmed - the original source has been known to get it wrong).

1607552953466534811.jpg

The track is apparently has writing credits to Morrissey / Manzur.
Not a fan of this cover should it be real.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
(I would stress this is not confirmed - the origional source has been know to get it wrong).

View attachment 42256

Regards,
FWD.

Why can't Sam not make a proper photo of his uncle in his bed? :cool:
Is that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

(I would stress this is not confirmed - the original source has been known to get it wrong).

View attachment 42256

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks, FWD. I think it may be official. It's listed as the cover image for "Morrissey Radio" on Pandora. But not, on other streaming sources... yet, anyway.

How many formats?

Money, money, money.

You and your stupid and repetitive complains about Morrissey and money :crazy:
Of course he wants money! what do you expect? This is what he does for a living, or you do your job (if you have any) for free, sorry buddy, not all of us are such good samaritans.
The only difference between Morrissey and most people (and probably you ), it's that he's earning his money doing what he loves.

You and your stupid and repetitive complains about Morrissey and money :crazy:
Of course he wants money! what do you expect? This is what he does for a living, or you do your job (if you have any) for free, sorry buddy, not all of us are such good samaritans.
The only difference between Morrissey and most people (and probably you ), it's that he's earning his money doing what he loves.

FINALLY

skinny for our sake give it a rest,we get it that you don't like the new song,we get it you don't like the police brutality tshirt,we know you think everything is a cashgrab by M,you sound like a broken record or would that be seven inch single.

if judy is a punk is the b side,could we get promised you a rose garden as a future bside,love the way he did that song.

skinny for our sake give it a rest,we get it that you don't like the new song,we get it you don't like the police brutality tshirt,we know you think everything is a cashgrab by M,you sound like a broken record or would that be seven inch single.
I'll say what I like and you're free to ignore it. Tough.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom