"Spent The Day In Bed" first single - will be premiered on BBC 6 Music Shaun Keaveny, Sep. 19

UPDATE 8:20 AM PT:

Posted by JoeSellMozza:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b094n74t

19/09/2017
Tuesday sees Prof Brian Cox joining Shaun after 9am for his weekly Science chat. Plus, Matt Everitt has the latest Music News which includes a chat with Radiohead's Philip Selway & there is a new Morrissey track to play after 8am. Spent The Day In Bed is the first single to be taken from his first studio album in three years and sees Morrissey in fine form with typically assertive lyrics sung over joyful melodies, pleading 'Stop...Watching the news, because the news contrives to frighten you', juxtaposing with a final refrain, 'No Bus, No Boss, No Rain, No Train'.

The album Low in High School was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone's Forum Studios and was produced by Joe Chiccarelli.

BBC 6 Music breakfast DJ Shaun Keaveny said on his show this morning that he will be playing "new Morrissey music" on his programme tomorrow after 8am GMT.

Posted by javert:

Update - It shall be on at 8:40 am

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrics to change the World.
Not many popstar sings the revolution nowadays, especially when revolution is to stop working, to stop with the modern world... a kind of hippy,:)
It reminds me :

Oh, my name still conjures up deadly deeds
And a bad taste in the mouth
And the police - they actually know me
They said :

"You're just another person in the world
You're just another fool with radical views
You're just another who has maddening views
You want to turn it on its head
By staying in bed !"

I said : "I know I do"

Spent the day in bed,
and now I dread
going out 'cause I have bed-head.

Spent the day in bed,
many tears I've shed
since I lost my indie cred.

Spent the day in bed,
wishing I were dead,
after Taylor Swift sampled Right Said Fred.

Spent the day in bed...

hey, I thought you were a 'poet ' ? ;)

That should be his only tweet ever. Except for every few months he retweets that tweet. :)

you're slipping FWD, you're slipping.:lbf: Hope he's alright. :(
Far too busy preparing recording equipment :)
Oh, people do realise it will be 8am in the UK before it will be Stateside!?
Regards,
FWD.

Right, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a nice bright piano/keyboard intro (e.g. like Hairdresser), some sharp/melodic instrument lines, and a big singalong chorus. No plodding or fuzzy chug-rock guitars, please!

Right, fingers crossed for tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a nice bright piano/keyboard intro (e.g. like Hairdresser), some sharp/melodic instrument lines, and a big singalong chorus. No plodding or fuzzy chug-rock guitars, please!

I love the fuzzy guitars! They are part of what makes "Your Arsenal" so good!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom