Spent The Day In Bed (Instrumental)

I'll have all the instrumentals very soon. I have the vocal album but cannot share. I may do some little snippets though
Ross

Would you be willing to give us a little written album review?

I'll have all the instrumentals very soon. I have the vocal album but cannot share. I may do some little snippets though
Ross

Please do. We would all be very grateful. We're an impatient lot.

All I can say is that is quite eclectic. You'll all hear some live stuff next week via 6music

all I can say is it will become a master piece and I can't understand why Spent was the first single.
Ross

Ross

My main concern is the song Israel. The geopolitics of Israel/Palestine are very complex and morrissey is often pretty dim when it comes to politics and world affairs. Has he made a fool of himself here?

all I can say is it will become a master piece and I can't understand why Spent was the first single.
Ross

If you knew Morrissey back catalogue, you'd understand. He has a history of releasing the weakest album tracks as singles. Thanks again for sharing. Roll on Monday

Ross

Last question I promise. Do you know how many of the new songs, apart from 'Spent the day in bed' we might hope to hear on Monday?

My main concern is the song Israel. The geopolitics of Israel/Palestine are very complex and morrissey is often pretty dim when it comes to politics and world affairs. Has he made a fool of himself here?

Well, there's nothing you can do about it now.
You should have told him earlier.

Ross

If you have them, would you be willing to share any of the instrumentals of any of the 5 new songs we hear live yesterday?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom